Jet inks frequent flier partnership with US AirwaysMarch 5th, 2011 - 1:29 pm ICT by IANS
New York, March 5 (IANS) Jet Airways Friday announced a reciprocal frequent flyer partnership with US Airways.
This is the second reciprocal agreement by India’s premier international airline with North American airlines in recent weeks. Just last month, Jet entered into a sharing agreement with Air Canada,Heathrow Airport as the transfer Jet flights for Mumbai.
Announcing its tie-up with US Airways, Jet said Friday, “Effective today, JetPrivilege members will now be able to earn and redeem JPMiles while they travel on the entire global network of US Airways.”
The reciprocal frequent flyer partnership will allow US Airways Dividend Miles members to be able to earn and redeem their miles on the entire network of Jet Airways.
Sudheer Raghavan, Jet Airways chief commercial officer, said, “With this partnership, Jet Airways will now be able to offer guests unmatched connectivity and seamless travel from US Airways’ hubs at Charlotte, Philadelphia, Phoenix and Washington DC to India and beyond.
“We are delighted to partner with a carrier with the transcontinental scope of US Airways to enable our airline to enhance its connectivity and reach in the American markets.”
Jet Airways, which currently flies to New York and Toronto in North America, has frequent flyer partnership agreements with 23 leading international airlines, including Air France, American Airlines, Cathay Pacific, Delta, Emirates, Etihad, Gulf Air, KLM, Lufthansa, Qantas, Swiss Air, Turkish Airlines, United Airlines, Virgin Atlantic and All-Nippon Airways.
US Airways operates more than 3,200 flights daily to over 200 destinations in the US, Canada, Mexico, Europe, the Middle East, the Caribbean, Central and South America.
(Gurmukh Singh can be contacted at email@example.com)
- Kingfisher ties-up with American Airlines - Nov 03, 2011
- Kingfisher, British Airways ink frequent flyer pact - Dec 17, 2010
- Kingfisher to join oneworld airline alliance from February - Dec 19, 2011
- Jet Airways, United Airlines forge frequent flyer partnership - Nov 11, 2008
- Emirates partners with Jet Airways to boost connectivity - Dec 12, 2008
- Kingfisher Airlines, American Airlines to share codes - Nov 23, 2010
- Singapore Airlines expands operations with Air India - Sep 14, 2009
- Russia's S7 Airlines to join oneworld alliance in November - Sep 25, 2010
- Jet, Gulf Air to share passengers and services - Apr 01, 2010
- Air Canada ties up with Jet to protect its India traffic - Feb 08, 2011
- William, Kate refuse compensation - Jul 21, 2011
- American Eagle And Parent Airlines Offering New Services - Jul 20, 2010
- Kingfisher Airlines, Finnair enhance frequent flyer cooperation - Mar 18, 2011
- Jet Airways joins Arab Air Carriers Organisation - May 30, 2011
- Jet Airways offers Women's Day discounts - Mar 02, 2012
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,