Jet Airways to suspend Mumbai-Johannesburg operationsMay 7th, 2012 - 9:50 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, May 7 (IANS) Airline major Jet Airways Monday said it would suspend operations on the Mumbai-Johannesburg route from June 12.
The move is part of its ongoing network evaluation process which is focused towards profitability by re-deploying the airlines’ assets on its existing route network.
“Jet Airways will work closely with its interline partners and ensure affected guests are re-booked on alternate flights for their travel from June 12, in order to minimize inconvenience caused,” the company said in a statement.
- Jet Airways to suspend Brussels-New York flight - Jun 15, 2012
- More Johannesburg-Mumbai flights - Jun 14, 2012
- We regret incident, evacution in fliers' interest: Jet Airways - Aug 28, 2010
- Kingfisher to join oneworld airline alliance from February - Dec 19, 2011
- South African Airways is sole carrier on Mumbai-Johannesburg route - Jun 14, 2012
- Air India to cut loss-making routes (Lead) - Jun 05, 2012
- Jet to operate all flights to London despite strike - Nov 29, 2011
- Jet to start Thiruvananthapuram-Sharjah flight - Jul 27, 2011
- Jet launches Mumbai-Johannesburg daily non-stop flights - Apr 14, 2010
- AI not to levy cancellation or refund fees - Apr 27, 2011
- Jet inks frequent flier partnership with US Airways - Mar 05, 2011
- Jet Airways to resume flights to US, Canada via Greece - Apr 18, 2010
- Passengers stranded as 40 Kingfisher flights axed (Second Lead) - Jul 14, 2012
- Chaos at Mumbai, Delhi airports as pilots go on sick leave - Sep 08, 2009
- Kingfisher blames tax action for flight disruptions - Feb 20, 2012
Tags: , , , , , , , , ,