Jet Airways to launch New Delhi-Hong Kong daily flightAugust 24th, 2009 - 8:59 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Aug 24 (IANS) Jet Airways will launch a New Delhi-Hong Kong daily service from Sep 30, a top airline official announced here Monday.”The return Hong Kong-New Delhi flight would be launched Oct 1 to mark China’s national day,” said Jet chief executive Wolfgang Prock-Schauer.
The flights would be operated on wide-bodied Airbus 330-200 aircraft, he added.
Jet Airways, with a fleet of 84 aircraft, flies to 65 destinations. Apart from Indian cities, it also flies to New York (both JFK and Newark), Toronto, Brussels, London (Heathrow), Hong Kong (from Mumbai), Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Colombo, Bangkok, Kathmandu, Dhaka, Kuwait, Bahrain, Muscat, Doha, Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Jeddah and Riyadh.
- British Midland International airline starts London-Amritsar service - Oct 14, 2011
- Africa next target for Jet Airways with service to Johannesburg - Feb 16, 2010
- Jet Airways to connect Gulf with Dhaka via Mumbai - Aug 26, 2009
- Jet Airways to launch Mumbai-Riyadh flight Aug 6 - Jul 29, 2009
- Jet Airways launches Mumbai-Riyadh flight - Aug 06, 2009
- Jet Airways launches Mumbai-Hong Kong service - Apr 14, 2008
- Jet Airways to launch Mumbai-Kuwait direct daily flight March 29 - Mar 05, 2009
- Jet Airways chief Naresh Goyal gets UK award - Sep 11, 2008
- Jet to launch Kochi-Sharjah daily flight from Sep 1 - Jul 21, 2009
- Jet offers special benefits for students flying abroad - May 19, 2009
- Jet Airways plans to hike airfare during festive season - Sep 24, 2008
- First code sharing agreement between an Indian and Japanese carrier - Apr 10, 2008
- Jet to fly daily on Delhi-Doha sector from Jan 21 - Dec 17, 2009
- Jet Airways to start Hyderabad-Dubai flight Sunday - Aug 13, 2009
- Jet Airways to increase low-cost operations - Aug 20, 2009
Tags: abu dhabi, airbus 330 200, airline official, colombo, dhaka, doha, dubai, flies, indian cities, jeddah, jet airways, jfk, kathmandu, kuala lumpur, london heathrow, muscat, New Delhi, newark, prock, riyadh