Jet Airways to increase Gulf flights from OctoberAugust 21st, 2012 - 5:23 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Aug 21 (IANS) Jet Airways Tuesday announced plans to enhance connectivity to the Gulf with the launch of its new Mumbai-Sharjah service, the airline’s sixth daily flight to the Emirates from Mumbai.
Effective Oct 18, the new service will be in addition to the resumption of services to Kuwait and Bahrain from Kochi.
“In keeping with the growing demand from our guests for seamless connections between the Gulf and India, as well as onwards via our international hub in Mumbai, Jet Airways is delighted to enhance its services on the India-Gulf sector in the winter schedule,” said Sudheer Raghavan, chief commercial officer of the airline.
Jet Airways’ new daily return service from Mumbai to Sharjah will be the sixth daily service between Mumbai and the UAE, in addition to the existing four daily services to Dubai and one daily service to Abu Dhabi.
The airline’s return services on the Kochi-Kuwait sector will operate four times a week - on Mondays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays respectively.
Jet Airways’ Kochi-Bahrain return services will operate three days a week on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
The airline will deploy its state-of-the-art next-generation Boeing 737-800 aircraft, offering premiere and economy configurations.
- Jet Airways plans new service to Riyadh, Bangkok - Nov 08, 2011
- Jet Airways to start Hyderabad-Dubai flight Sunday - Aug 13, 2009
- Jet to start Thiruvananthapuram-Sharjah flight - Jul 27, 2011
- Jet to fly daily on Delhi-Doha sector from Jan 21 - Dec 17, 2009
- Jet inks frequent flier partnership with US Airways - Mar 05, 2011
- Jet, Gulf Air to share passengers and services - Apr 01, 2010
- Jet Airways launches Mumbai-Riyadh flight - Aug 06, 2009
- Jetlite to start new flights from Ahmedabad - Nov 07, 2011
- Jet Airways to launch Mumbai-Kuwait direct daily flight March 29 - Mar 05, 2009
- Jet Airways begins operation on Kochi-Sharjah route - Sep 01, 2009
- Jet to launch Kochi-Sharjah daily flight from Sep 1 - Jul 21, 2009
- Jet Airways to develop Hyderabad as its mini hub - Mar 18, 2011
- Jet Airways offers Women's Day discounts - Mar 02, 2012
- Jet airways commences daily flights to Muscat from Thiruvananthapuram - Sep 15, 2008
- Jet adds two international flights, takes daily roster to 100 - Feb 14, 2011
Tags: abu dhabi, bahrain, boeing 737 800, boeing 737 800 aircraft, dubai, fridays, international hub, jet airways, kochi, launch, mumbai, next generation, resumption, saturdays, seamless connections, state of the art, thursdays, uae, wednesdays, winter schedule