Jet Airways plans new service to Riyadh, BangkokNovember 8th, 2011 - 7:13 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Nov 8 (IANS) Airline major Jet Airways Tuesday said it will introduce new flight services from Mumbai to Riyadh in Saudi Arabia and Bangkok in Thailand from Dec 14.
“Jet Airways has decided to enhance capacity on these three sectors to meet the growing demand,” Sudheer Raghavan, chief commercial officer, Jet Airways, said in a statement.
“We believe that these new flights have the potential to serve the needs of our corporate and leisure travellers,” Raghavan said.
The new services would be operated on Boeing 737-800 aircraft, which will provide 16 premier seats and 138 economy class seats.
The airline said after the start of the new service to Riyadh, it will be the only Indian carrier to have two daily frequencies to the city from Mumbai.
“Jet Airways is the only carrier with triple frequencies on the Mumbai-Bangkok sector offering unparalleled schedule flexibility for guests via Mumbai,” the statement said.
- Jet Airways to increase Gulf flights from October - Aug 21, 2012
- Jet to start Thiruvananthapuram-Sharjah flight - Jul 27, 2011
- Jet Airways to start Hyderabad-Dubai flight Sunday - Aug 13, 2009
- 100th aircraft to join Jet Airways fleet - Nov 17, 2011
- Jetlite to start new flights from Ahmedabad - Nov 07, 2011
- Jet Airways to launch Mumbai-Riyadh flight Aug 6 - Jul 29, 2009
- Jet adds two international flights, takes daily roster to 100 - Feb 14, 2011
- SpiceJet to start daily flights to Dubai - Jun 08, 2012
- Jet Airways launches Mumbai-Riyadh flight - Aug 06, 2009
- Jet to start service for business class from April 26 - Apr 22, 2010
- South African Airways is sole carrier on Mumbai-Johannesburg route - Jun 14, 2012
- New Boeings to help expand network: SpiceJet - Nov 08, 2010
- Jet to fly daily on Delhi-Doha sector from Jan 21 - Dec 17, 2009
- Jet inks frequent flier partnership with US Airways - Mar 05, 2011
- Jet Airways to develop Hyderabad as its mini hub - Mar 18, 2011
Tags: airline, bangkok, boeing, boeing 737 800, boeing 737 800 aircraft, economy class seats, flight services, flights, jet airways, leisure travellers, mumbai, riyadh, saudi arabia, schedule flexibility, sectors, Thailand