Jet Airways launches flight to GulfJanuary 5th, 2008 - 10:30 pm ICT by admin
Kochi, Jan 5 (ANI): The Jet Airways on Saturday started daily direct flights to Kuwait and Bahrain.
Jet Airways will fly to Kuwait and Bahrain from Kochi. It will also fly daily to Bahrain from the commercial hub of Mumbai, and to Kuwait from New Delhi.
Announcing the launch from Kerala sectors to Gulf Sudheer Raghavan, Executive Vice President Commercial, Jet Airways said: “We are proud to be the first Indian Private sector carrier to fly to the Gulf.”
And as part of the inaugural offer Jet is offering promotional fares on these new sectors for the month of January.
Over two million people of Kerala origin live in the Gulf countries. (ANI)
- Jet Airways to increase Gulf flights from October - Aug 21, 2012
- Jet inks frequent flier partnership with US Airways - Mar 05, 2011
- Jet Airways plans new service to Riyadh, Bangkok - Nov 08, 2011
- Jetlite to start new flights from Ahmedabad - Nov 07, 2011
- Jet Airways offers Women's Day discounts - Mar 02, 2012
- Jet Airways to start Hyderabad-Dubai flight Sunday - Aug 13, 2009
- Jet to launch Kochi-Sharjah daily flight from Sep 1 - Jul 21, 2009
- Jet Airways to develop Hyderabad as its mini hub - Mar 18, 2011
- Italian designer Roberto Capucci crafts new uniforms for JetLite - Aug 03, 2010
- Africa next target for Jet Airways with service to Johannesburg - Feb 16, 2010
- Jet Airways begins operation on Kochi-Sharjah route - Sep 01, 2009
- Lowest Jet Airways fare now available via SMS - Nov 11, 2009
- Jet to fly daily on Delhi-Doha sector from Jan 21 - Dec 17, 2009
- Jet airways commences daily flights to Muscat from Thiruvananthapuram - Sep 15, 2008
- Jet Airways launches Mumbai-Riyadh flight - Aug 06, 2009
Tags: bahrain, commercial hub, commercial jet, direct flights, executive vice, fly, gulf countries, indian private sector, jet airways, kochi, kuwait, launch, month of january, mumbai, New Delhi, sectors, two million, vice president