Jennifer Lopez all set for the TriathlonJuly 12th, 2008 - 1:58 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, July 12(ANI): Just eight months after giving birth to her twins namely Max and Emma, Latino superstar Jennifer Lopez is training rigorously to participate in a Triathlon.
The talented singer, who had gained a few pounds during her pregnancy, was snapped on vacation recently in Italy with her bikini body back, all thanks to her fitness regime.
The Latin hotties husband Marc Anthony revealed that his singer wife is on a strict training programme on foot, on bike and in water to be fit for the Triathlon.
Marc Anthony told the TV Show Extra about Jennifers training for the Triathlon to be held in October, reports Contactmusic.
“Jennifer is training for a triathlon. In October.”
Marc Anthony also confessed hell be watching and encouraging his wife from the sidelines rather than working up a sweat with the Latin singer.
“I”m very supportive. I”ll be on my Segway (encouraging her),” he added. (ANI)
- Jennifer Lopez arrives in Peru - Dec 05, 2011
- Lopez couldn't bond with twins - May 08, 2012
- JLo, Anthony not to attend launch of clothing line - Aug 20, 2011
- Lopez buys $18 million home - Sep 29, 2011
- JLo feels strong, looks toward future after divorce - Aug 03, 2011
- Anthony probes Lopez's relationship with first hubby - Apr 22, 2012
- Don Omar to compose song for Jennifer Lopez's TV show - Feb 14, 2012
- JLo, Anthony come together, again - May 28, 2012
- JLo, Marc Anthony renew wedding vows - Jun 08, 2010
- Marriage with JLo wasn't sustainable: Marc Anthony - Sep 02, 2011
- JLo, Anthony's day out - Aug 12, 2011
- Lopez credits twins for saving her marriage - Jan 27, 2011
- Scientology behind JLo, Marc split? - Aug 14, 2011
- Casper Smart wants kids - May 17, 2012
- Lopez ready to marry Casper Smart - May 04, 2012
Tags: bikini, eight months, fitness regime, giving birth, hotties, husband marc, jennifer lopez, latin singer, marc anthony, max and emma, pregnancy, segway, sidelines, superstar, talented singer, training programme, triathlon, twins, working up a sweat