Japan’s consumer prices riseApril 27th, 2012 - 1:36 pm ICT by IANS
Tokyo, April 27 (IANS) Japan’s benchmark consumer prices rose 0.2 percent in March from a year earlier for the second straight month of rise, the government said Friday.
The core consumer price index came to 100.02 against the 2010 base of 100, according to a report released by the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications.
Private sector analysts had forecast a minor rise in the index, said Xinhua.
- Japan's core consumer prices rose in September - Oct 28, 2011
- Japan's core consumer prices slip a bit - Jul 27, 2012
- Japan core consumer prices falls - Aug 31, 2012
- Japan's consumer prices drop a bit in December - Jan 28, 2012
- Japan's jobless rate falls - Jun 29, 2012
- Japan's industrial output grows - May 31, 2012
- South Korea's consumer price growth hits 14-month low - Mar 02, 2012
- US consumer prices go up - Feb 18, 2012
- Canada's inflation rate rises - Mar 24, 2012
- US producer prices fall - Nov 16, 2011
- Japan's industrial production went up in October - Nov 30, 2011
- US wholesale prices rise - Jul 14, 2012
- US consumer prices flat - May 16, 2012
- China farm produce prices fall - Apr 11, 2012
- South Korea's consumer price index rises - Sep 03, 2012