Jane Seymour advises Jolie to gain weight for twinsJuly 15th, 2008 - 4:42 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, July 15 (ANI): British actress Jane Seymour, who herself has twins, has some health advice for Angelina Jolie.
Seymour says that Jolie, who welcomed son Knox Leon and daughter Vivienne Marcheline on Saturday, should eat as much as possible.
The 57-year-old Wedding Crashers star strongly feels that Jolie should now focus more on feeding her newborn tots, rather than worry about her figure.
“My advice to (Angelina) is to put some weight on, Contamusic quoted her as saying.
I think she needs to keep putting on weight so she can feed those babies. I don”t think she should think twice. She hasn”t put on enough weight,” she added. (ANI)
- Pitt, Jolie hunt for super-nanny, ready to pay up to $150,000 - Apr 22, 2011
- I will never be as good as my mom: Joile - Nov 29, 2011
- Angelina Jolie learning French - Dec 21, 2011
- Jolie's mom leaves $100,000 each for three grandchildren - Jan 06, 2010
- Jolie felt tough again after shooting 'Salt' - Aug 21, 2010
- Pitt's mom shops for Shiloh, upsets Jolie - Jul 18, 2012
- Angelina Jolie's pregnancy rumours 'totally false' - Apr 15, 2010
- Motherhood brings immense happiness to Jolie - Jul 09, 2012
- Brangelina's kids don't find them cool - Dec 09, 2011
- Jolie cherishes motherhood - Jan 31, 2012
- Shiloh wants to be a boy: Jolie - Jun 29, 2010
- Angelina Jolie finds family life easy - Jul 04, 2012
- Kids tell Pitt, Jolie to settle down - Sep 22, 2011
- Brangelina get warm welcome from neighbours - May 17, 2012
- Pitt's parents moving in with him? - Feb 22, 2011