IVRCL Infra bags Rs.8.376 bn order from ONGCJune 2nd, 2008 - 5:38 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, June 2 (IANS) IVRCL Infrastructure has secured a Rs.8.376 billion contract from ONGC Petro Additions Ltd, a subsidiary of Oil and Natural Gas Corp (ONGC), for its Dahej Petrochemical Complex project. “The company has bagged the order from a subsidiary of ONGC - ONGC Petro Additions Ltd,” IVRCL said in a filing with the Bombay Stock Exchange Monday.
The UK-based Foster Wheeler is the consultant of the project, which is scheduled to be completed in 21 months.
The project marks IVRCL’s entry into oil and gas sector. The company through its subsidiary Hindustan Dorr-Oliver Ltd is executing high-end effluent treatment plants, including manufacturing of core equipment for the refineries, that are under construction in the country.
- ONGC to start two petrochemical projects by 2013 - Aug 30, 2011
- IVRCL quarterly profit plunges 24.6 percent - May 30, 2011
- Fernas to complete IOCL pipeline work by July 2012 - Mar 25, 2011
- MRPL posts six-fold increase in profit - Jul 26, 2011
- ONGC Videsh inks deal with PetroVietnam - Oct 12, 2011
- India's interests growing in African oil, gas assets - Sep 04, 2011
- ONGC joint venture planning IPO in 2012 - Mar 14, 2010
- Andhra gets Rs.5.57 lakh crore investment at Partnership Summit (Lead) - Jan 12, 2012
- Petrochemical investment region in Tamil Nadu approved - Aug 23, 2012
- ONGC to invest $20 bn on assets abroad - Mar 14, 2010
- HPL management's meet with lenders remains unfruitful - Jul 04, 2012
- PM launches Rs.21,500 crore Bathinda refinery - Apr 28, 2012
- Rs.120 billion petroleum refinery to come up in Andhra - Nov 17, 2011
- ONGC-led consortium to invest $3 billion in Venezuela - Jul 11, 2012
- ONGC defers fresh investments in Imperial Energy - Mar 26, 2009
Tags: 21 months, additions, bombay stock exchange, complex project, core equipment, dorr oliver, effluent treatment plants, foster wheeler, gas sector, infrastructure, ivrcl, mumbai, natural gas corp, oil and gas, ongc, petro, petrochemical, refineries, subsidiary