IVRCL Group bags orders worth Rs.4,081 croreApril 2nd, 2012 - 5:41 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, April 2 (IANS) IVRCL Group Monday said it had bagged orders worth Rs.4,081 crore in buildings, transportation and thermal power plant segments.
IVRCL Assets and Holdings Ltd, a subsidiary of the IVRCL Group, won a Rs.1,617 crore project from the National Highway Authority of India (NHAI) for upgrading the four-lane divide carriageways into six-lane on the Gundugolanu-Rajamundry section in Andhra Pradesh, the company said in a regulatory filing.
The project is to be constructed within 30 months from the appointed date.
The firm also won an order worth Rs.1,586 crore for four-laning the Patiala-Bhatinda section of National Highway 64 by the Punjab government. This project is to be constructed within 30 months.
With the receipt of these highway projects, the cumulative value of the assets stands at Rs.17,789 crore ($3.48 billion).
The firm also forayed into the thermal power plant sector by bagging orders worth almost Rs.877.93 crore from the National Thermal Power Corp (NTPC).
Urja Nigam Pvt Ltd, a joint venture between NTPC and Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd, has given the firm a contract of Rs.289.76 crore for civil and structural works of the main plant.
NTPC Solapur in Maharashtra has given it an order worth Rs.289.55 crore.
The third order worth Rs.298.62 crore has come from NTPC, Mouda, also in Maharashtra.
At the Bombay Stock Exchange, the shares of the company were 3.92 percent up to trade at Rs.68.85.
- IVRCL quarterly profit plunges 24.6 percent - May 30, 2011
- Government clears three highway projects - Jan 12, 2012
- IVRCL bags Rs.972 crore-worth orders - Oct 31, 2011
- IVRCL arm bags Rs.1,300 crore highway project - Jan 30, 2012
- IVRCL bags orders worth Rs.552.31 crore - Oct 19, 2011
- Larsen and Toubro bags Rs.1,937 crore order from GVK Group - Feb 06, 2012
- Nod to highway projects worth Rs.4,814 crore - Mar 01, 2012
- IVRCL Infra bags Rs.564.62 crore construction orders - Mar 16, 2011
- Punj Lloyd bags Rs.210 crore thermal power project - Jul 21, 2011
- IVRCL bags orders worth Rs.2,228 crore - Sep 22, 2011
- NPCIL tying up with state-run firms for n-power - Jul 22, 2011
- BGR-Hitachi power equipment plants to go on stream in 2013 - Sep 16, 2011
- IVRCL Infrastructure bags Rs.500 cr construction order - Nov 29, 2010
- CSE alleges wrongdoing in solar mission, firm denies charges - Feb 01, 2012
- Punjab to link all cities with highways - Apr 23, 2012
Tags: andhra pradesh, bombay stock exchange, crore, cumulative value, holdings ltd, ivrcl, maharashtra, national highway authority of india, nhai, nigam ltd, ntpc, plant sector, punjab government, pvt ltd, rs 1, solapur, thermal power plant, urja, uttar pradesh, vidyut