IVRCL bags Rs.972 crore-worth ordersOctober 31st, 2011 - 7:17 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Oct 31 (IANS) Infrastructure firm IVRCL Ltd Monday said its transport and mining divisions have bagged orders worth Rs.972 crore which include building a strategic rail tunnel through the Pir Panjal range linking the Kashmir valley to the country’s mainland.
“The transportation and mining divisions of the company have bagged orders of the value of Rs.972 crore,” the company said in a regulatory filing.
Among the Rs.917.8 crore-worth orders won by the transportation division is the construction of tunnel T-74R on the Dharam-Qazigund section of Udhampur-Srinagar-Baramulla new broad-gauge rail line project. The completion period of the contract is 36 months.
This northern railway project, to connect Jammu and Kashmir with the mainland through a rail link, passes through the Pir Panjal range of the Himalayas.
The other orders under the division are construction of roadbed, major and minor bridges and general electrical work in Rajasthan and Gujarat awarded by Rail Vikas Nigam.
The mining division won orders worth Rs.54.27 crore.
At the Bombay Stock Exchange, the shares of the company closed 2.10 percent up at Rs.41.40.
- IVRCL bags orders worth Rs.2,228 crore - Sep 22, 2011
- IVRCL Infra bags Rs.564.62 crore construction orders - Mar 16, 2011
- IVRCL bags projects worth Rs.1119.76 crore - Oct 04, 2010
- IVRCL bags orders worth Rs.552.31 crore - Oct 19, 2011
- India's longest rail tunnel opened in Kashmir - Oct 14, 2011
- IVRCL Group bags orders worth Rs.4,081 crore - Apr 02, 2012
- IVRCL quarterly profit plunges 24.6 percent - May 30, 2011
- IVRCL Infrastructure bags Rs.500 cr construction order - Nov 29, 2010
- Larsen and Toubro bags Rs.4,100 crore orders - Jun 22, 2011
- L&T bags projects worth Rs.1,103 crore - Jan 03, 2011
- L&T; bags orders worth Rs.2,700 crore - Dec 07, 2011
- BEML to hive off its railway business - Dec 12, 2011
- Larsen and Toubro's arm bags orders worth Rs.2,410 crore - Jun 07, 2012
- KEC International bags new orders worth Rs.1,416 crore - Apr 20, 2012
- L&T bags construction orders worth Rs.1,585 crore - Oct 08, 2010
Tags: bombay stock exchange, broad gauge, completion period, electrical work, gujarat, himalayas, infrastructure firm, jammu and kashmir, kashmir, kashmir valley, northern railway, oct 31, pir panjal range, rail tunnel, railway project, rajasthan, roadbed, srinagar, transportation division, vikas nigam