ITC quarterly profit rises by 21.41 percentJanuary 21st, 2011 - 6:06 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Jan 21 (IANS) Diversified conglomerate ITC Ltd Friday reported a 21.41 percent increase in the net profit at Rs.1,389.08 crore for the quarter that ended Dec 31, 2010, as against Rs.1,144.17 for the same period last fiscal. The company’s net sales increased from Rs.4,599.56 crore to Rs.5,453.49 crore during the quarter under review, the company said in a regulatory filing.
The group’s fast moving consumer goods segment, which includes cigarettes, reported a 17.81 percent rise in the net revenue at Rs.7,834.73 crore as against Rs.3,288.96 crore in the corresponding period last fiscal.
Hotels, agri business and paperboards segments posted a net profit of Rs.6,100.43 crore as against Rs.5,253.57 crore during the quarter under review.
At the Bombay Stock Exchange, the shares of the group closed low 1.66 percent at Rs.168.90 apiece.
- ITC Ltd quarterly net profit increases 24.5 percent - Jul 28, 2011
- Godrej Industries quarterly net profit rises 45 percent - Jul 30, 2011
- ITC's second quarter net up 21.46 percent - Oct 24, 2011
- Reliance Capital total income up 18 percent - Aug 13, 2011
- ITC quarterly net profit grows 26 percent - May 25, 2012
- GAIL's second quarter net up 18.50 percent - Oct 24, 2011
- Tata Motors Q2 consolidated net profit down 15.55 percent - Nov 14, 2011
- ITC third quarter net profit up 27 percent - Jan 22, 2010
- HDFC quarterly net profit up 23.27 percent - May 10, 2011
- Balmar Lawrie Q1 net up marginally - Aug 14, 2012
- Indian Bank posts 13 percent growth in net profit - Jul 23, 2012
- Bajaj Auto's first quarter net up one percent - Jul 18, 2012
- BEML posts Rs.14 crore net loss in Q4 of 2011-12 - May 31, 2012
- Tube Investments of India net down Rs.11.59 crore - Aug 06, 2012
- Tata Motors third quarter net profit up 40.47 percent - Feb 14, 2012
Tags: bombay stock exchange, cigarettes, crore, diversified conglomerate, hotels, itc ltd, jan 21, moving consumer goods, net profit, net sales, paperboards, quarterly profit, rs 1, rs 6, segment, segments