ITC net up 4.6 percent, crosses Rs.3,200 croreMay 22nd, 2009 - 5:41 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, May 22 (IANS) Tobacco, FMCG and hospitality major ITC saw its net profit for 2008-09 increase 4.6 percent to about Rs.3,264 crore from Rs.3,120 crore earned the previous fiscal.
The company’s turnover similarly registered a 10.5 percent growth during the year to Rs.16,844 crore from Rs.15,245.3 crore in 2007-08, it said in a regulatory statement Friday.
ITC’s FMCG and tobacco businesses grossed the highest net turnover at Rs.10,562.48 crore, while the hospitality segment notched a net revenue of Rs.935.45 crore in the year under review.
The net profit for the fourth quarter last fiscal was up 4.6 percent to Rs.808.9 crore from Rs.135.6 crore in the like period in 2007-9 despite a 2.8 percent decline in revenues during the period.
The company board has recommended a dividend of Rs.3.76 per equity share of Re.1 each.
- SpiceJet's third quarter net loss at Rs.39.26 crore - Feb 06, 2012
- ITC's second quarter net up 21.46 percent - Oct 24, 2011
- ITC's quarterly net profit rises 22.4 percent - Jan 20, 2012
- ITC fourth quarter net profit up 24.6 percent - May 20, 2011
- ITC aims to create multiple Indian FMCG brands: Deveshwar - Jul 27, 2012
- ITC quarterly net profit rises 20 percent - Jul 26, 2012
- ITC net profit up 25.81 percent - Oct 23, 2009
- ITC quarterly net profit grows 26 percent - May 25, 2012
- ITC quarterly profit rises by 21.41 percent - Jan 21, 2011
- Emami to open plants in Bangladesh and Egypt - Jul 06, 2012
- ITC Ltd quarterly net profit increases 24.5 percent - Jul 28, 2011
- HDFC Bank Q4 profit up 30 percent - Apr 18, 2012
- MindTree net plunges 53 percent in fiscal 2010-11 - Apr 21, 2011
- ITC net profit rises 25.81 percent in second quarter (Lead) - Oct 23, 2009
- Ozone Ayurvedics plans to double turnover - Nov 03, 2011