Italy’s Novellini to invest in $2.8 mn in Indian marketJune 15th, 2009 - 8:01 pm ICT by IANS
Ahmedabad, June 15 (IANS) Italian premium wellness brand Novellini will pump in 2 million euros (Rs.133 million/$2.8 million) over the next three years to market its product range in India, its chief executive and co-owner Marco Novellini said here Monday.
Novellini has tied up with the city-based Cera Sanitaryware to market its products such as shower enclosures, steam cubicles and hydro massage bath tubs in India.
The companies will jointly open exclusive showrooms across the country to sell these products, Novellini told reporters after opening such a showroom here.
He said eight more outlets would be opened in major cities in three months.
Cera would also invest 2 million euros over a period of three years to promote and market the Novellini brand.
Novellini SpA achieved a turnover of 200 million euros (about Rs.1,300 crore) in 2008, registering a growth of 10 percent despite a recession in Europe, the chief executive said.
Vidush Somany, executive director of Cera Sanitaryware, termed the partnership as a “perfect brand fit”.
- Ayurvedic spa packages ready for Games tourists (With Images) - Sep 15, 2010
- Kareena gets the brandwagon for 'Heroine' - Aug 31, 2012
- Himatsingka to foray into Indian home fabric market - Nov 09, 2010
- Need to de-stress? Walk into this neighbourhood spa in Gurgaon (IANS Spa Review) - May 11, 2010
- No instant relief to sanitaryware firm on trademark plea - Jan 23, 2011
- Bloggers: Latest brand ambassadors to sell products - Apr 17, 2012
- Plintron Global Technology to double headcount in a year - Sep 05, 2011
- Finland's Merimekko seeks Indian market with bold designs - Jun 17, 2012
- Car manufacturer Audi opens showroom in Mumbai - Sep 08, 2010
- Italian firm Sogefi to expand capacity in India - Jul 06, 2012
- India's best spas rated, recognised (With Images) - May 18, 2012
- Audi's January sales zoom 57 percent - Feb 04, 2011
- Eight held in Delhi, Ghaziabad for Rs.10 crore Chandigarh heist (Lead) - Jan 16, 2011
- Mahindra First Choice eyeing 55 percent more sales in east India - Nov 10, 2011
- Hindware opens first store in south India - Jun 16, 2011
Tags: bath tubs, chief executive, co owner, crore, europe, executive director, hydro massage, India, italy, major cities, novellini, partnership, recession, rs 1, sanitaryware, showrooms, spa, steam cubicles, three months, turnover