Italy to host India business meeting in JuneMay 3rd, 2011 - 3:38 pm ICT by IANS
Brussels, May 3 (IANS) Italy will host a largest gathering of business leaders from India and other countries for a Global India Business Meeting in June, the Brussels-based Europe India Chamber of Commerce (EICC) has said.
The meeting will be held in Naples city during June 26-27, EuAsiaNews reported.
The EICC and the Commonwealth Business Council (CBC) are co-organisers of the meeting that will focus on the potential of the Indian economy. Over 400 delegates are expected to attend the meeting.
The EICC said the event would be the largest of its kind after the annual World Economic Forum (WEF).
The meeting would also focus on trade and investment events outside India.
It would serve as a key platform for the industry to exchange views on the strengths and weaknesses of the Indian economy and the country’s emerging role in the global business sector.
- Belgium to host major Indian business meet - Nov 02, 2011
- Debt crisis in EU states will impact Indian exports - May 30, 2010
- EU-India free trade talks reach decisive moment: Official - Dec 09, 2010
- Brussels to host EU-India business summit in October - Apr 29, 2009
- India wants enhanced economic cooperation with Europe - Oct 01, 2009
- EU commissioner to attend Delhi summit - Feb 01, 2012
- EU, Indian civil society to discuss trade relations - Sep 23, 2009
- EU foreign policy chief to visit India Tuesday - Jun 22, 2010
- India, EU to host business summit - Sep 29, 2009
- Top EU official to visit India - Jan 15, 2012
- Research on to improve India-Myanmar ties - Jan 31, 2012
- Invest in Indian infrastructure: Kamal Nath to Europe - Oct 13, 2011
- World leaders speak on more collaboration to address challenges - Jan 27, 2011
- BRICS targets $500 bn intra-group trade by 2015 - Mar 28, 2012
- BRICS summit to focus on fixing global recession: India - Jan 31, 2012
Tags: brussels, business leaders, business meeting, business sector, cbc, chamber of commerce, commonwealth business council, delegates, eicc, exchange views, global business, global india, india business, india chamber of commerce, indian economy, investment events, naples city, organisers, strengths and weaknesses, world economic forum