Italian GAS footwear now available in DelhiSeptember 21st, 2012 - 5:52 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Sep 21 (IANS) Leading Italian footwear brand GAS is now available in the North Indian market.
Suncorp Exim India, exclusive distributor of GAS in India, has launched the latest and elite footwear collections for men in Delhi through its network of 40 retail stores.
The collection offers flip flops, casual slippers, hand crafted sandals, canvas and leather shoes, priced in the range of Rs.600-5,500.
“Men’s footwear industry accounts for almost half of the total footwear market size in India which has of late been witnessing great surge in demands for the premium shoes brands,” Rajeev Uppal, chief executive, Suncorp Exim India. said in a statement.
The company has earlier launched the brand in south India and is planning to come up with a footwear collection for women next year.
The company has also tied up with leading online shopping portals like myntra.com, jabong.com and yebhi.com to make the collection easily available to people across the country.
- Myntra ventures into Bollywood, joins hands with 'Cocktail' - Jul 08, 2012
- Myntra aims to offer 1,000 brands online - Jun 07, 2012
- Salman Khan's 'Being Human' watches get new address (With images) - Jun 17, 2011
- Malini Ramani designs for Bata India - Dec 12, 2011
- 'The Jungle Book' collection coming soon - Aug 26, 2010
- Apparel Brand Heart N Soul To Enter Footwear Business - Aug 06, 2010
- Step out in style with these summer footwear - May 08, 2011
- Except tickets, Indians aren't shopping online (With Images) - Jul 05, 2011
- Indian Footwear Market To Grow With Rising Income And Fashion Awareness: Netscribes - Aug 02, 2010
- Kids Footwear Available Now At Viva La Diva - Oct 08, 2010
Tags: canvas, chief executive, collections, exim india, footwear industry, footwear market, industry accounts, italian footwear, leather shoes, New Delhi, retail stores, sandals, shopping portals, slippers, south india