IOL Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals Ltd posts impressive results for quarter ending Sept 30November 14th, 2007 - 2:21 am ICT by admin
The Operating Profit for the quarter ended September 30, 2007, went up by 117 percent to Rs.9.50 crores against Rs. 4.38 crores reported in the corresponding quarter ended September 30, 2006.
The Income for the company during the quarter went up by 88.55 percent to Rs.80.69 crores in comparison to Rs.42.80 crores reported in the corresponding quarter of the previous year.
The cash Earning Per Share during the quarter has increased to Rs.4.95 from Rs.3.29 in the corresponding quarter.
The Profit after Tax for the half year ended September 30, 2007, went up by 108.69 percent to Rs.4.59 crores from Rs.2.20 crores reported in the corresponding half-year of the previous year. The Operating Profit for the half-year ended September 30, 2007 went up by 87.48 percent to Rs.15.43 crores against Rs.8.23 crores reported in the corresponding half-year ended September 30, 2006.
The Income for the company during the half-year went up by 75.02 percent to Rs.148.97 crores in comparison to Rs.85.12 crores reported in the corresponding half-year of the previous year. The cash Earning Per Share during the half year has increased to Rs.8.32 on enhanced capital from Rs.5.73 in the corresponding half-year.
The company has recently approved to issue up to 13.30 lacs Equity Shares of face value of Rs.10 each at a premium of Rs. 65 per share to Indiastar (Mauritius) Limited and 14 lacs unsecured fully convertible debentures (FCDs) of Rs. 100 each aggregating to Rs. 14 crores. These FCD’s would be converted in one and more trenches within a period of 18 months from the date of allotment into equity shares of face value of Rs.10 each at a premium of Rs.65 per share to Indiastar (Mauritius) Limited.
The Board has also decided to issue up to 23 lacs warrants out of which 12,00,000 (twelve lacs) warrants to Mayadevi Polycot Limited, Promoter of the Company and 11 lacs (eleven lacs) warrants to Indiastar (Mauritius) Limited. Post conversion the Indiastar (Mauritius) Limited would hold close to 18.50 percent of the expanded equity of the company.
IOL Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals Limited based at Ludhiana in Punjab is a leading manufacturers, exporters and suppliers of organic chemicals and bulk drugs like Glacial Acetic Acid, Ethyl Acetate, Acetic Anhydride and Ibuprofen.
The company has completed the expansion of its capacities of acetic acid to 50,000 TPA, Ethyl Acetate to 33,000 TPA, Acetic Anhydride to 12,000 TPA and Ibuprofen to 3,600 TPA. The company has also put up a 4MW cogeneration power plant for captive consumption.
The company has also undertaken further expansion of existing capacities and forward and backward integration and setting up of additional new cogeneration power plant with a Capex of Rs.180 Crores (ANI)
- Indian Oil Corporation posts quarterly net loss - Aug 10, 2011
- Indian Hotels reports Rs.8.12 crore Q2 net profit - Oct 28, 2011
- HDFC Bank net profit up 31.48 percent - Oct 19, 2011
- HDFC Bank Q4 profit up 30 percent - Apr 18, 2012
- Tata Motors Q2 consolidated net profit down 15.55 percent - Nov 14, 2011
- Axis Bank's net profit up 25.18 percent - Oct 22, 2011
- Sun TV declares interim dividend of Rs.5 per share - Jan 28, 2011
- Mahindra and Mahindra's Q4 net up 44.17 percent - May 30, 2012
- RIL fourth quarter net profit down 21.2 percent - Apr 20, 2012
- GAIL's second quarter net up 18.50 percent - Oct 24, 2011
- PNB quarterly net profit rises 5.5 percent - Jan 31, 2012
- ACC profit rises 24.16 percent - Jul 26, 2012
- Reliance Industries Q2 net profit rises 28 percent - Oct 30, 2010
- SAIL Q2 net profit declines 54.6 percent - Nov 03, 2011
- Indian Oil Corporation loss widens to Rs.22,450.95 crore - Aug 09, 2012
Tags: allotment, convertible debentures, crores, earning per share, equity, face value, fcd, fcds, half year, impressive results, iol, lacs, mauritius, operating profit, previous year, rs 1, rs 2, rs 42, rs 65, rs 8