Infotech launches Vizag facilityJune 29th, 2010 - 12:18 am ICT by IANS
Hderabad, June 28 (IANS) Infotech Enterprises Limited, a global engineering services and technology solutions provider, Monday announced that it had commenced operations in the coastal city of Visakhapatnam in Andhra Pradesh.
The Special Economic Zone (SEZ) facility has come up at Rushikonda IT Park. This is the first SEZ of Hyderabad-headquartered company and its sixth development centre.
“This facility is an extension of the company’s strategic move to take advantage of benefits of locating development centres in tier II town,” the company said in a statement.
The company currently operates development centres in Hyderabad (Madhapur and Manikonda), Bangalore, Noida and Kakinada.
The new centre has come up on a five-acre plot and has a built up area of 75,000 square feet for accommodating 750 seats. The facility will house around 500 associates in the first phase.
The facility at Vizag will be used for delivering engineering services and solutions to Infotech’s customers in the offshore and marine segments.
“This development centre will add a new dimension to our operations in India in providing high value services to our customers globally at competitive rates,” said B.V.R. Mohan Reddy, chairman and managing director, Infotech.
- Infotech's revenues up by 30 percent - Apr 18, 2012
- Invesco plans to expand operations in Hyderabad - Mar 26, 2012
- Infotech Enterprises acquires US firm Wellsco - Aug 10, 2010
- Infotech inks pact with n-energy firm Westinghouse - Apr 28, 2010
- Infotech's net profit comes down - Apr 20, 2011
- Wipro bags customer excellence award - Nov 29, 2011
- Thales names new country head for India - Nov 22, 2011
- Keste to expand India operations with $2.5 mn investment - Jul 12, 2012
- Silicon Image opens R&D; centre in Hyderabad - Feb 18, 2012
- Want Infosys in Bengal, but won't bend rules: Mamata - Mar 12, 2012
- Prithvi aims to become $1 billion company by 2012 - May 27, 2010
- TCS launches cloud-computing solution for SMBs - Mar 15, 2011
- Coromandel signs fertilizer deal with Shell Research - Sep 13, 2010
- Infotech Enterprises' income almost touches Rs.1,000 crore - Apr 21, 2010
- Infosys to hire 2,000 people in US by end 2012 - Jul 24, 2012
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,