Infosys wins knowledge enterprise awardDecember 13th, 2010 - 8:21 pm ICT by IANS
Bangalore, Dec 13 (IANS) India’s second largest infotech company Infosys Technologies Monday said it had won the Most Admired Knowledge Enterprises (MAKE) awards in the global, Asian and Indian categories for 2010.”The MAKE selection panel recognised our company for creating a corporate knowledge-driven culture and a learning organization, transforming knowledge into shareholder value,” Infosys vice-president Srikantan Moorthy said in a statement here.
The MAKE awards were instituted by Teleos, a US-based independent knowledge management and intellectual capital research firm, in association with the KNOW network, a web-based global community of organisations dedicated to networking, benchmarking and sharing best knowledge practices.
This is the seventh year Infosys was ranked among global winners, eighth time among Asian winners and sixth time it won the award in the Indian category for its knowledge management programme, which played a central role in developing a strong culture of knowledge exchange to address excellence in execution, the statement added.
“Businesses today operate in a dynamic environment where knowledge creation and dissemination defines market leadership. In line with this, our knowledge management provides a significant thrust to offer best in class services and solutions to our clients the world over. We consider these awards a recognition of our commitment towards this goal,” Moorthy said.
The MAKE research programme consists of an annual global study as an international benchmark for best practice knowledge organisations.
MAKE studies are conducted to identify leading knowledge-driven organisations at the regional/national level in Asia, Europe, India, Indonesia, Japan and North America.
- Infosys partners with Singapore varsity for staff training - Sep 13, 2011
- MindTree is Asia's most admired knowledge enterprise - Oct 19, 2009
- Wipro bags customer excellence award - Nov 29, 2011
- Research culture crying need of India: Kalam - Jan 10, 2012
- Saudi youth get a feel of India's software power - Mar 28, 2012
- Infosys to acquire management consultancy firm Lodestone - Sep 10, 2012
- Awards liberate creativity from economic, social handicaps: PM - Jan 06, 2011
- Awards liberate creativity from economic, social handicaps: PM (Lead) - Jan 06, 2011
- ISB signs MoU to provide executive education in Middle East - May 17, 2012
- Rajasthan's single window law facilitates investment: Minister - Mar 28, 2012
- Kalam awards Infosys prizes to six noted scientists - Jan 09, 2012
- B Muthuraman takes over as new CII president, Adi Godrej elected CII president designate - Apr 11, 2011
- Infosys ranked second in global outsourcing firms - Jul 23, 2012
- 'Big' award to honour Bengali women's contribution - Nov 29, 2011
- Teleos announces winners of Asia's Most Admired Knowledge Enterprises - Nov 14, 2007
Tags: asia europe, corporate knowledge, driven culture, driven organisations, eighth time, global study, independent knowledge, infotech company, intellectual capital research, international benchmark, knowledge creation, knowledge enterprise, knowledge enterprises, market leadership, moorthy, practice knowledge, selection panel, shareholder value, strong culture, transforming knowledge