Infosys ups guidance for fiscal 2011 on strong growthOctober 15th, 2010 - 11:30 am ICT by IANS
Bangalore, Oct 15 (IANS) Infosys Technologies Ltd revised its guidance upwards for the fiscal 2010-2011 on strong growth during the second quarter (July-Sept).
In a regulatory filing Friday, the IT bellwether said its consolidated revenue for fiscal 2011 would be around Rs.270.58 billion (Rs.27,058 crore), an increase of 19 percent year-on-year (YoY) and 1.7 percent higher than it projected in July, as per the Indian accounting standard.
Under the International Financial Regulatory System (IFRS), revenue is expected to be $6 billion, an increase of 25 percent YoY and five percent higher than its July projection.
Guidance for the third quarter (Oct-Dec) of this fiscal is projected to be Rs.69.19 billion (Rs.6,919 billion), a YoY growth of about 21 percent, as per the Indian accounting standard
Under the IFRS, gross income for Q3 is likely to be $1.6 billion, an increase of 26 percent YoY.
- Infosys returns to double-digit growth, ups guidance again (Lead) - Oct 15, 2010
- Infosys beats guidance, revises outlook again - Oct 12, 2011
- Double-digit growth turning point for IT industry: Infosys - Oct 15, 2010
- Infosys projects 21 percent revenue growth - Apr 13, 2012
- Infosys beats guidance but stock dips on muted earnings - Jul 12, 2011
- Infosys ups fiscal guidance on robust growth - Jan 12, 2012
- Infosys profits from weak rupee, lowers dollar guidance (Lead) - Jan 12, 2012
- Infosys gives double-digit guidance for this quarter, fiscal - Apr 15, 2011
- Infosys ups revenue guidance marginally for this fiscal - Jul 12, 2011
- Infosys net up 33 percent in third quarter - Jan 12, 2012
- Infosys bets on double-digit growth again; beats guidance (Lead) - Apr 15, 2011
- Wipro outlook cautious on flat growth (Lead) - Apr 25, 2012
- Infosys lowers guidance in dollar earnings - Jul 12, 2012
- Infosys lowers guidance for fiscal 2013 (Lead) - Apr 13, 2012
- Wipro net up eight percent in fourth quarter - Apr 25, 2012