Infosys revenue guidance $5 billion for 2008-09April 15th, 2008 - 2:31 pm ICT by admin
Bangalore, April 15 (IANS) Infosys Technologies Ltd has estimated consolidated revenue guidance of $5.05 billion for the new fiscal (2008-09), projecting year-on-year (YoY) growth of 21 percent over FY 2008 under the American accounting practice. In a notification to the stock exchanges Tuesday, the IT bellwether said its consolidated revenue for this fiscal (FY 2009) under the Indian accounting practice was expected to be Rs.202 billion, projecting 21 percent YoY growth over the last fiscal (FY 2008).
For the first quarter (April-June) of this fiscal, consolidated income is expected to be $1.15 billion, projecting YoY growth of 23 percent under the American accounting system.
Similarly, under the Indian accounting system, total revenue for the first quarter (Q1) is estimated to be Rs.45.8 billion, projecting YoY growth of 21 percent.
- Infosys projects 21 percent revenue growth - Apr 13, 2012
- Infosys gives double-digit guidance for this quarter, fiscal - Apr 15, 2011
- Infosys net up 33 percent in third quarter - Jan 12, 2012
- Infosys ups revenue guidance marginally for this fiscal - Jul 12, 2011
- Infosys ups fiscal guidance on robust growth - Jan 12, 2012
- Wipro outlook cautious on flat growth (Lead) - Apr 25, 2012
- Infosys beats guidance, revises outlook again - Oct 12, 2011
- Infosys bets on double-digit growth again; beats guidance (Lead) - Apr 15, 2011
- Wipro net up 18 percent in first quarter - Jul 24, 2012
- Infosys beats guidance but stock dips on muted earnings - Jul 12, 2011
- Infosys lowers guidance for fiscal 2013 (Lead) - Apr 13, 2012
- Infosys lowers guidance in dollar earnings - Jul 12, 2012
- Infosys net up 33 percent in first quarter - Jul 12, 2012
- Wipro battles to grow in volatile market (Lead) - Jul 24, 2012
- Infosys profits from weak rupee, lowers dollar guidance (Lead) - Jan 12, 2012