Infosys projects single-digit growth for FY 2010 (Lead)April 15th, 2009 - 12:16 pm ICT by IANS
Bangalore, April 15 (IANS) Infosys Technologies Ltd has projected consolidated income of Rs.221-229 billion (Rs.22,066-22,928 crore) for the new fiscal (2009-10), indicating a single digit growth of 1.7-5.7 percent over the last fiscal (2008-09) as per the Indian accounting standard.
In a regulatory filing Wednesday, the IT bellwether said the earnings per share (EPS) for FY 2010 were expected to be in the range of Rs.96.95-101.18, a decline of 7.6-3.3 percent YoY.
Under the International Financial Reporting Standard (IFRS), consolidated revenues for fiscal 2010 are expected to be $4.35-4.52 billion, a decline of 6.7-3.1 percent YoY.
Similarly, for the first quarter (April-June) of this fiscal (2009-10), consolidated income is expected to be Rs.53.79-54.80 billion (Rs.5,379-5,480 crore), a modest growth of 10.8-12.9 percent YoY under the Indian accounting standard.
Under IFRS, consolidated revenues are expected to be around $1.06-1.08 billion, projecting a decline of 8.2-6.5 percent YoY.
- Infosys projects 21 percent revenue growth - Apr 13, 2012
- Infosys ups fiscal guidance on robust growth - Jan 12, 2012
- Infosys net up 27 percent in fourth quarter - Apr 13, 2012
- Infosys net profit up 9.7 percent in fiscal 2010-11 - Apr 15, 2011
- Infosys net up 33 percent in third quarter - Jan 12, 2012
- Infosys feels the heat of global meltdown - Apr 16, 2009
- Infosys lowers guidance for fiscal 2013 (Lead) - Apr 13, 2012
- Infosys gives double-digit guidance for this quarter, fiscal - Apr 15, 2011
- Wipro outlook cautious on flat growth (Lead) - Apr 25, 2012
- Infosys survives slowdown, but braces to stay afloat (Second Lead) - Apr 15, 2009
- Infosys bets on double-digit growth again; beats guidance (Lead) - Apr 15, 2011
- Infosys lowers guidance in dollar earnings - Jul 12, 2012
- Infosys beats guidance, revises outlook again - Oct 12, 2011
- Infosys profits from weak rupee, lowers dollar guidance (Lead) - Jan 12, 2012
- Infosys net up 17 percent in Q4 - Apr 15, 2011
Tags: accounting standard, bellwether, consolidated income, consolidated revenues, crore, decline, digit growth, earnings per share, eps, financial reporting standard, first quarter, infosys technologies ltd, international financial reporting standard, yoy