Infosys net up 33 percent in third quarterJanuary 12th, 2012 - 12:35 pm ICT by IANS
Bangalore, Jan 12 (IANS) Infosys Ltd posted net profit of Rs.2,372 crore (Rs.23.7 billion) for the third quarter (October-December) of this fiscal (2011-12), registering a record 33 percent year-on-year (YoY) growth as per the Indian accounting standard.
In a regulatory filing Thursday, the IT bellwether said its consolidated revenues for the quarter (Q3) under review increased to Rs.9,298 crore (Rs.92.98 billion), posting 31 percent YoY.
Under the International Financial Regulatory System (IFRS), net income grew 15 percent YoY to $458 million and gross income to $1.81 billion, up 14 percent YoY for the third quarter.
- Infosys profits from weak rupee, lowers dollar guidance (Lead) - Jan 12, 2012
- Infosys lowers guidance for fiscal 2013 (Lead) - Apr 13, 2012
- Wipro net profit up 10 percent in third quarter - Jan 20, 2012
- Infosys ups fiscal guidance on robust growth - Jan 12, 2012
- Wipro net up 10 percent in third quarter - Jan 21, 2011
- Infosys net profit up 9.7 percent in fiscal 2010-11 - Apr 15, 2011
- Infosys net profit up 16 percent in first quarter - Jul 12, 2011
- Infosys net up 17 percent in Q4 - Apr 15, 2011
- Wipro net up eight percent in fourth quarter - Apr 25, 2012
- Wipro net up 18 percent in first quarter - Jul 24, 2012
- TCS net up 30 percent in third quarter - Jan 17, 2011
- Infosys projects 21 percent revenue growth - Apr 13, 2012
- Infosys net up 33 percent in first quarter - Jul 12, 2012
- Infosys net up 27 percent in fourth quarter - Apr 13, 2012
- Wipro net up 15 percent for fiscal 2010-11 - Apr 27, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , ,