Infosys net up 29 percent in fourth quarterApril 15th, 2009 - 11:32 am ICT by IANS
Bangalore, April 15 (IANS) Infosys Technologies Ltd posted a consolidated net profit of Rs.16.13 billion (Rs.1,613 crore) for the fourth quarter (January-March) of fiscal 2008-09, registering 29 percent year-on-year (YoY) growth but lower by 1.7 percent sequentially as per the Indian accounting standard.
In a regulatory filing Wednesday, the IT bellwether said consolidated income for the quarter under review (Q4) was Rs.56.35 billion (Rs.5,635 crore), posting 24 percent YoY growth but lower by 2.6 percent sequentially under the Indian accounting standard.
Under the International Financial Reporting Standard (IFRS), consolidated net income for Q4 rose to $321 million, a marginally growth of 2.6 percent YoY and gross income to $1.12 billion, a decline of 1.8 percent YoY.
- Infosys net up 27 percent in fourth quarter - Apr 13, 2012
- Infosys net up 33 percent in third quarter - Jan 12, 2012
- Wipro outlook cautious on flat growth (Lead) - Apr 25, 2012
- Wipro net up eight percent in fourth quarter - Apr 25, 2012
- Wipro's IT outlook remains flat on marginal growth (Lead) - Jan 20, 2012
- Infosys profits from weak rupee, lowers dollar guidance (Lead) - Jan 12, 2012
- Infosys lowers guidance for fiscal 2013 (Lead) - Apr 13, 2012
- Wipro battles to grow in volatile market (Lead) - Jul 24, 2012
- Infosys net up 10 percent in second quarter - Oct 12, 2011
- Wipro net up 18 percent in first quarter - Jul 24, 2012
- Infosys ups fiscal guidance on robust growth - Jan 12, 2012
- Infosys posts net profit of over Rs.17 bn in Q2 - Oct 15, 2010
- Infosys net up 17 percent in Q4 - Apr 15, 2011
- Infosys beats guidance, revises outlook again - Oct 12, 2011
- Wipro net profit up 10 percent in third quarter - Jan 20, 2012
Tags: accounting standard, bellwether, consolidated income, crore, decline, financial reporting standard, fourth quarter, gross income, infosys technologies ltd, international financial reporting standard, net income, net profit, q4, rs 1