Infosys net up 28.5 percent for fiscal 2009April 15th, 2009 - 11:44 am ICT by IANS
Bangalore, April 15 (IANS) Infosys Technologies Ltd posted a consolidated net profit of Rs.59.88 billion (Rs.5,988 crore) for fiscal 2008-09, registering 28.5 percent year-on-year (YoY) growth as per the Indian accounting standard.
In a regulatory filing Wednesday, the IT bellwether said consolidated income for the fiscal year under review (FY 2009) was Rs.216.93 billion (Rs.21,693 crore), posting 30 percent YoY growth under the Indian accounting standard.
Under the International Financial Reporting Standard (IFRS), consolidated net income for the fiscal rose to $1.28 billion, a modest growth of 10 percent YoY and consolidated gross income to $4.7 billion, a growth of 12 percent YoY.
- Infosys net profit up 9.7 percent in fiscal 2010-11 - Apr 15, 2011
- Infosys net up 33 percent in third quarter - Jan 12, 2012
- Infosys projects 21 percent revenue growth - Apr 13, 2012
- Infosys net up four percent for fiscal 2010 - Apr 13, 2010
- Infosys ups fiscal guidance on robust growth - Jan 12, 2012
- Wipro net profit up 10 percent in third quarter - Jan 20, 2012
- Wipro outlook cautious on flat growth (Lead) - Apr 25, 2012
- Wipro net up 18 percent in first quarter - Jul 24, 2012
- Infosys bets on double-digit growth again; beats guidance (Lead) - Apr 15, 2011
- Wipro net up 15 percent for fiscal 2010-11 - Apr 27, 2011
- Infosys gives double-digit guidance for this quarter, fiscal - Apr 15, 2011
- Infosys beats guidance, revises outlook again - Oct 12, 2011
- Infosys net up 27 percent in fourth quarter - Apr 13, 2012
- Infosys net up 33 percent in first quarter - Jul 12, 2012
- Infosys lowers guidance for fiscal 2013 (Lead) - Apr 13, 2012
Tags: accounting standard, bangalore, bellwether, consolidated income, crore, financial reporting standard, fiscal year, gross income, infosys technologies ltd, international financial reporting standard, net income, net profit, rs 21