Infosys net up 27 percent in fourth quarterApril 13th, 2012 - 11:09 am ICT by IANS
Bangalore, April 13 (IANS) The Infosys Ltd Friday reported net profit of Rs.2,316 crore (Rs.23.16 billion) for the fourth quarter (January-March) of fiscal 2011-12, registering 27.4 percent year-on-year (YoY) growth, but 2.4 percent lower sequentially.
In a regulatory filing Friday, the IT bellwether said its consolidated revenue for the quarter under review (Q4) grew 22.1 percent YoY to Rs.8,852 crore (Rs.88.52 billion) from Rs.7,250 crore (Rs.72.5 billion) but declined 4.8 percent sequentially.
Under the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), net income grew 15.2 percent YoY to $463 million and consolidated revenue by 10.5 percent YoY to $1.77 billion for the last quarter of fiscal 2012.
- Infosys lowers guidance for fiscal 2013 (Lead) - Apr 13, 2012
- infosys revenue guidance dips on negative growth (Lead) - Jul 12, 2012
- Infosys net up 17 percent in Q4 - Apr 15, 2011
- Infosys net up 10 percent in second quarter - Oct 12, 2011
- Wipro net up eight percent in fourth quarter - Apr 25, 2012
- Infosys net up 33 percent in third quarter - Jan 12, 2012
- Infosys bets on double-digit growth again; beats guidance (Lead) - Apr 15, 2011
- Wipro outlook cautious on flat growth (Lead) - Apr 25, 2012
- Infosys beats guidance, revises outlook again - Oct 12, 2011
- Infosys profits from weak rupee, lowers dollar guidance (Lead) - Jan 12, 2012
- Wipro battles to grow in volatile market (Lead) - Jul 24, 2012
- Wipro's IT outlook remains flat on marginal growth (Lead) - Jan 20, 2012
- Biocon net marginally down in fiscal 2012 - Apr 27, 2012
- Infosys ups fiscal guidance on robust growth - Jan 12, 2012
- Infosys projects 21 percent revenue growth - Apr 13, 2012