Infosys net profit up 9.7 percent in fiscal 2010-11April 15th, 2011 - 11:58 am ICT by IANS
Bangalore, April 15 (IANS) Infosys Technologies Ltd posted a net profit of Rs.6,823 crore (Rs.68.23 billion) for fiscal 2010-11, registering an increase of 9.7 percent year-on-year (YoY), as per the Indian accounting standard.
In a regulatory filing, the IT bellwether Friday said consolidated income during the fiscal under review (FY 2011) was Rs.27,501 crore (Rs.275 billion), an increase of 21 percent YoY.
Under the International Regulatory System (IFRS), net income rose to $1.5 billion, up 14 percent YoY and gross income to $6 billion, an increase of 26 percent.
- Infosys bets on double-digit growth again; beats guidance (Lead) - Apr 15, 2011
- Infosys projects 21 percent revenue growth - Apr 13, 2012
- Infosys net up 33 percent in third quarter - Jan 12, 2012
- Infosys net up 17 percent in Q4 - Apr 15, 2011
- Wipro net up 15 percent for fiscal 2010-11 - Apr 27, 2011
- Infosys ups fiscal guidance on robust growth - Jan 12, 2012
- Infosys gives double-digit guidance for this quarter, fiscal - Apr 15, 2011
- Infosys net up 33 percent in first quarter - Jul 12, 2012
- Wipro net profit up 10 percent in third quarter - Jan 20, 2012
- Infosys lowers guidance for fiscal 2013 (Lead) - Apr 13, 2012
- Wipro outlook cautious on flat growth (Lead) - Apr 25, 2012
- Infosys posts net profit of over Rs.17 bn in Q2 - Oct 15, 2010
- Infosys beats guidance but stock dips on muted earnings - Jul 12, 2011
- Infosys beats guidance, revises outlook again - Oct 12, 2011
- Infosys net up 27 percent in fourth quarter - Apr 13, 2012