Infosys declares 270 percent final dividendApril 15th, 2009 - 1:00 pm ICT by IANS
Bangalore, April 15 (IANS) Infosys Technologies Ltd has declared a final dividend of Rs.13.50 per share, which is 270 percent on par value of Rs.5 per share, for the just-concluded fiscal 2008-09.
In a regulatory filing Wednesday, the IT bellwether said it had made a provision of Rs.7.73 billion (Rs.773 crore) for the dividend payout after the approval by the shareholders at its annual general meeting in June 2009.
The IT bellwether had paid an interim dividend of Rs.10 per share or 200 percent on par value of Rs.5 per share in October 2008 for the first half (April-September) of fiscal (FY 2009).
The company, however, did not declare special dividend for FY 2009 unlike for the previous fiscal (2007-08).
- Wipro declares 200 percent final dividend for FY 2011 - Apr 27, 2011
- Infosys declares Rs.15 interim dividend - Oct 12, 2011
- Infosys to pay 300 percent final dividend to investors - Apr 13, 2010
- Infosys declares 200 percent interim dividend - Oct 09, 2009
- Infosys declares 440 percent final dividend - Apr 13, 2012
- Infosys declares 400 percent final dividend for FY 2011 - Apr 15, 2011
- Wipro outlook cautious on flat growth (Lead) - Apr 25, 2012
- Infosys declares 200 percent interim dividend - Oct 15, 2010
- Infosys lowers guidance for fiscal 2013 (Lead) - Apr 13, 2012
- Infosys survives slowdown, but braces to stay afloat (Second Lead) - Apr 15, 2009
- Infosys braces to face twin challenges of clients - Jun 09, 2012
- Infosys declares 200 percent interim dividend - Oct 10, 2008
- Wipro projects higher IT revenue on strong growth (Lead) - Apr 23, 2010
- Infosys beats guidance but projects dip for third quarter (Lead) - Oct 09, 2009
- Infosys bets on double-digit growth again; beats guidance (Lead) - Apr 15, 2011