Infospectrum India achieves CMMI level 3 ratingNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:23 am ICT by admin
Speaking for Suresh Radhakrishnan, President of Infospectrum, Inc., Jay said, “Since inception, Infospectrum has been making significant investments in its people, processes and innovation. This milestone is significant in context of the global expansion strategy of Infospectrum.”
Infospectrum India was appraised by Software Engineering Institute (SEI) authorized Lead Appraiser Hitesh Sanghavi of Cunix Infotech Pvt. Ltd. (an SEI partner) according to SEI Standard Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Appraisal Method for Process Improvement (SCAMPI) methodology.
The CMMI Process Model Framework is the international standard and benchmark set up by SEI of USA, for best practices in software engineering quality and is used by leading software companies for assessing and improving software development processes.
Infospectrum India has been growing rapidly, with its customer base spread across Scandinavia, Europe and USA.
“We have completed our new state-of-the-art infrastructure which will house 800 people. With this quality rating, we wish to ensure that the growth in our people and customers is matched by our improvement in quality and processes,” said Nitin Nistane, COO.
Nitin further went on to say that Infospectrum India was only the second company in Central India to achieve this benchmark. (ANI)
- Belgium bank to deploy Infosys software product - Mar 24, 2012
- IMImobile deploys IBM software - Mar 06, 2012
- Wipro bags customer excellence award - Nov 29, 2011
- Wipro ranked as leader among testing services providers - Sep 22, 2010
- NIIT ties up with Infospectrum for research solutions - Jun 24, 2008
- Microsoft opens global delivery centre in Bangalore - Dec 08, 2011
- Air India 93 percent on-time in September - Sep 25, 2011
- Indian enterprise software market grows 16 percent in 2010 - Jun 28, 2011
- EMC launches global command center, critical incident response center in India - Sep 16, 2010
- BankMuscat goes online with Nucleus software product - Oct 08, 2011
- TCS bags contract from Deutsche Bank - Sep 19, 2011
- Trying to build beauty brand? Find a USP - Feb 08, 2012
- SAP to develop enterprise software in Hindi - Apr 14, 2011
- Tata Steel to bring European-made products to India - Jul 26, 2012
- Subex bags deal from West Asian mobile operator - Mar 06, 2012
Tags: appraisal method, art infrastructure, benchmark, capability maturity model, capability maturity model integration, cmmi level 3, cmmi process, global expansion strategy, hitesh, improvement, improving software development, India, maturity, milestone, model framework, nitin, sanghavi, software development processes, software engineering