IndiGo to launch six new flights from April 20April 18th, 2012 - 8:46 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, April 18 (IANS) Low-cost carrier (LCC) IndiGo will start six new direct flights between Mumbai, Hyderabad and Visakhapatnam from April 20, its president Aditya Ghosh said Wednesday.
“IndiGo is pleased to provide enhanced route connectivity from key markets like Visakhapatnam, Mumbai and Hyderabad,” Ghosh said, adding that the airline will expand its network to meet the requirements of both business and leisure travellers.
According to the company, with these new flights, Mumbai and Hyderabad will have total four connecting flights. Hyderabad and Visakhapatnam will have two flights daily.
IndiGo will also operate new flights between Mumbai and Visakhapatnam via Hyderabad.
Currently, the airline offers 347 daily flights connecting 32 destinations with a fleet of 56 Airbus A320 aircraft.
- IndiGo launches Dubai-Hyderabad daily flight - Aug 07, 2012
- IndiGo to launch four flights connecting Indore - Mar 30, 2011
- IndiGo begins international operations - Sep 01, 2011
- IndiGo launches seven new flights - Feb 01, 2011
- Pratt and Whitney engines to power new IndiGo aircraft - Mar 31, 2011
- IndiGo launches five new domestic flights - Dec 23, 2011
- IndiGo to go ahead with fleet expansion - Jan 10, 2012
- IndiGo to commence Delhi-Dubai flights from Sep 1 - Jun 14, 2011
- IndiGo to buy 180 Airbus aircraft for $15 billion (Second Lead) - Jan 12, 2011
- IndiGo to fly to Coimbatore from Nov 30 - Nov 19, 2010
- IndiGo to buy 180 Airbus aircraft for $15 billion (Roundup) - Jan 12, 2011
- IndiGo to buy 180 Airbus aircraft for $15 billion (Lead) - Jan 12, 2011
- Goair flies new aircraft on Goa-Bangalore service - Aug 22, 2012
- Kingfisher Airlines launches nine new domestic flights - Jun 11, 2011
- Better deals in offing for those flying abroad - Mar 06, 2011