IndiGo to expand global operations from MumbaiSeptember 30th, 2011 - 9:35 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Sep 30 (IANS) Budget carrier IndiGo Friday said it will expand its international network by connecting Mumbai with Dubai and Bangkok from Oct 2.
“Dubai and Bangkok are key markets for us and hold a lot of promise. We hope to provide the much-needed avenue for more and more travellers,” said IndiGo president Aditya Ghosh.
According to Ghosh, the company expects a positive customer response to the new services from Mumbai. IndiGo had recently started international flight operations from the national capital.
“We hope to receive a similar response for our international flights to and from Mumbai,” Ghosh said.
The company started its maiden international operations from the national capital to Dubai, Bangkok and Singapore in September.
The first Bangkok-bound flight from Mumbai will fly out Oct 2, ferrying over 160 passengers, followed by a Mumbai-Dubai-Mumbai flight.
The company said that both the flights will have a return fare of Rs.9,999.
- IndiGo begins international operations - Sep 01, 2011
- IndiGo launches Dubai-Hyderabad daily flight - Aug 07, 2012
- IndiGo to commence Delhi-Dubai flights from Sep 1 - Jun 14, 2011
- IndiGo to launch six new flights from April 20 - Apr 18, 2012
- IndiGo launches seven new flights - Feb 01, 2011
- IndiGo to fly to Coimbatore from Nov 30 - Nov 19, 2010
- Better deals in offing for those flying abroad - Mar 06, 2011
- IndiGo goes international from August - Jan 19, 2011
- IndiGo launches five new domestic flights - Dec 23, 2011
- IndiGo to go ahead with fleet expansion - Jan 10, 2012
- IndiGo readies to fly to Kathmandu - Jun 17, 2011
- IndiGo set to add Lucknow to network - Jun 10, 2009
- IndiGo says passenger safety its mission - Jan 09, 2012
- IndiGo defends itself, says passenger safety paramount (Lead) - Jan 09, 2012
- Pratt & Whitney inks pact with Indigo for 300 engines - Jul 09, 2012
Tags: aditya, bangkok, budget carrier, customer response, dubai, flight operations, fly, global operations, indigo, international flight, international flights, international operations, New Delhi, singapore, travellers