IndiGo set to add Lucknow to networkJune 10th, 2009 - 11:15 pm ICT by IANS
Lucknow, June 10 (IANS) Low-cost carrier IndiGo will start operations in Uttar Pradesh July 5 with daily flights from Lucknow to Bangalore, Mumbai, Kolkata, New Delhi and Patna.
“We have been eyeing Lucknow for a while,” IndiGo president Aditya Ghosh said at a media briefing here.
“IndiGo will continue to expand its network to meet the requirements of both business and leisure travelers,” Ghosh added.
- IndiGo to launch six new flights from April 20 - Apr 18, 2012
- IndiGo launches seven new flights - Feb 01, 2011
- IndiGo to fly to Coimbatore from Nov 30 - Nov 19, 2010
- IndiGo begins international operations - Sep 01, 2011
- IndiGo launches five new domestic flights - Dec 23, 2011
- Better deals in offing for those flying abroad - Mar 06, 2011
- IndiGo to expand global operations from Mumbai - Sep 30, 2011
- IndiGo to commence Delhi-Dubai flights from Sep 1 - Jun 14, 2011
- IndiGo to launch four flights connecting Indore - Mar 30, 2011
- IndiGo to go ahead with fleet expansion - Jan 10, 2012
- Airlines focus on package holiday trips to drive growth - Jun 27, 2011
- IndiGo defends itself, says passenger safety paramount (Lead) - Jan 09, 2012
- IndiGo says passenger safety its mission - Jan 09, 2012
- IndiGo readies to fly to Kathmandu - Jun 17, 2011
- Indigo expands network, adds six new flights - Apr 29, 2009