Indigo expands network, adds six new flightsApril 29th, 2009 - 4:54 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, April 29 (IANS) Low-cost carrier IndiGo Wednesday introduced six more new flights from Mumbai, Goa, Hyderabad and Kolkata, increasing its daily flights to 131.
The new flights will operate on the Mumbai-Goa, Mumbai-Hyderabad, Mumbai-Kolkata, Hyderabad-Mumbai and Kolkata-Goa via Mumbai sectors.
“We have been getting a lot of traction from every kind of domestic customer. This will provide even more flexibility of choice for our customers,” IndiGo president Aditya Ghosh said in a statement.
The airline accounted for 13.5 percent of the market share in the first three months this year, ahead of another low-cost carrier, SpiceJet, which commanded 12.1 percent.
The airline, which is promoted by travel group InterGlobe Enterprises and industry veteran Rakesh Gangwal, flies to 17 destinations with a fleet of 20 A-320 aircraft.
- IndiGo to launch six new flights from April 20 - Apr 18, 2012
- IndiGo begins international operations - Sep 01, 2011
- IndiGo to launch four flights connecting Indore - Mar 30, 2011
- IndiGo readies to fly to Kathmandu - Jun 17, 2011
- IndiGo to buy 180 Airbus aircraft for $15 billion (Second Lead) - Jan 12, 2011
- IndiGo alleges tinkering with policy to help select airlines - Jul 21, 2012
- Kingfisher's market share falls to fifth place in November - Dec 22, 2011
- IndiGo to commence Delhi-Dubai flights from Sep 1 - Jun 14, 2011
- Ajit Singh calls Air India unions for talks (Lead) - May 17, 2012
- Better deals in offing for those flying abroad - Mar 06, 2011
- IndiGo to buy 180 Airbus aircraft for $15 billion (Roundup) - Jan 12, 2011
- IndiGo launches five new domestic flights - Dec 23, 2011
- IndiGo launches seven new flights - Feb 01, 2011
- Goair flies new aircraft on Goa-Bangalore service - Aug 22, 2012
- IndiGo to buy 180 Airbus aircraft for $15 billion (Lead) - Jan 12, 2011
Tags: aditya, april 29, domestic customer, first three months, fleet, flexibility, flies, ghosh, goa, hyderabad, indigo, industry veteran, kolkata, low cost carrier, market share, New Delhi, sectors, spicejet, traction, travel group