Indian website all set to become world’s widest neutral insurance shopping portalNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:44 am ICT by admin
The success of www.InsuranceMall.in reinforces the vision of industry watchers who predict the future of distribution in cost-effective modern channels like Bancassurance, Corporate Retail/Worksites, Internet, Mobile and allied technology.
“India is poised to set new global benchmarks in innovative customer service in Insurance. The features offered on Insurancemall.in would be unheard of anywhere across the globe.” said CEO and MD, Bonsai Insurance Broking, Manish Jaiswal
The website currently offers Compare and Buy Option in Health, Personal Accident, Critical Illness, Home, Travel, Student, Motor and Life Insurance which comprises close to 99 per cent of the complete Personal Lines range making it one of the most comprehensive website across the world.
According to internal sources, the Motor Insurance Quote Engine in particular is a path-breaking development ready for real time product improvements in the future.
“We are proud to declare that our in-house quote-engine for Motor Insurance is completely flexible and ready for any new product or feature introduced in the market”, said Mahavir Chopra, Director - eBusiness.
On the landmark achievement and as a part of giving back to the society, www.InsuranceMall.in announced a program: “Buy one, Gift one” - insuring one needy individual against Personal Accident per purchase of Rs. 500 on its website.
“We also plan to provide our expertise and free advice to NGOs and other similar institutions for Insurance related matters”, said Niraj Jain, Principal Officer - Insurance. (ANI)
- Reliance Life Insurance in talk with banks for tie-up - Aug 19, 2012
- IPO norms to be out once valuation method is finalised: IRDA chief - Sep 15, 2011
- Chola MS General targets Rs.1,400 crore premium in 2011-12 - Jun 02, 2011
- Open architecture bancassurance model needed: Survey - Jul 08, 2010
- Insurance firms might find draft bancassurance guidelines difficult - Jan 03, 2012
- Exhibition showcases unique bonsai varieties in Bhopal - Mar 26, 2011
- Max New York Life launches two new ULIPs - Sep 09, 2010
- Bhupathi goes online to sell sports merchandise - May 25, 2012
- All US workplaces could be smoke-free by 2020 - Apr 22, 2011
- Bharti Axa hopeful of signing a bancassurance deal in 2011 - Nov 30, 2010
- ING Life investing Rs.240 crore on expansion - Jul 01, 2010
- United India achieves Rs.5,000-cr premium mark in 2009-10 - Apr 01, 2010
- Malls - where designers love to sell - Apr 15, 2011
- Insurers to discuss revision in health, motor insurance - Jul 03, 2012
- SEBI order on ULIPs a wake-up call for IRDA - Apr 12, 2010
Tags: allied technology, bancassurance, global benchmarks, industry watchers, insurance broking, internal sources, landmark achievement, leading insurance, mahavir, manish, motor insurance quote, personal accident, personal lines, predict the future, principal officer, product improvements, society www, technology india, time product