Indian Oil posts Rs.12,670 crore quarterly net profitMay 28th, 2012 - 5:33 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, May 28 (IANS) The Indian Oil Corporation posted a massive increase in net profit at Rs.12,670 crore for the quarter ended March 31 against Rs.3,905 crore during the like period of the previous financial year.
The total income stood at Rs.130,305.4 crore during the quarter under review against Rs.99,130 crore during the year ago period, the company said in a regulatory filing.
For the year ended March 31, 2012, the total income stood at Rs.437,706.6 crore as compared to Rs.331,526.9 crore during the previous fiscal.
The firm has also recommended dividend of Rs.5 per share.
At the Bombay Stock Exchange, the shares of the firm were trading 0.72 percent up Rs.267.25.
- Maruti Suzuki's Q1 net profit zooms at 18.02 percent - Jul 26, 2011
- Reliance Infra quarterly operating income rises 66 percent - Feb 14, 2012
- LIC Housing Finance quarterly profit up - Jan 30, 2012
- Bank of India quarterly net profit rises 93 percent - Apr 30, 2012
- Hindustan Unilever quarterly net profit rises 20.6 percent - May 01, 2012
- ICICI Bank's net profit jumps 30.5 percent in third quarter - Jan 24, 2011
- United Bank's net up by 13.7 percent in Q2 - Oct 31, 2011
- BHEL quarterly net profit rises 21 percent - May 23, 2012
- Indian Bank to convert Rs.400 crore preference shares to equity - Jan 30, 2012
- Srei Infra's Q3 net slips by 51.8 percent - Feb 03, 2012
- Mahindra Satyam net profit at Rs.534 crore - May 17, 2012
- Biocon quarterly net profit declines 29 percent - Apr 27, 2012
- Jubilant FoodWorks quarterly net profit rises 52 percent - May 10, 2012
- IndusInd Bank quarterly net profit rises 30.5 percent - Apr 19, 2012
- Maruti Suzuki quarterly net profit declines 23 percent - Jul 28, 2012