Indian markets closed FridaySeptember 10th, 2010 - 11:54 am ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Sep 10 (IANS) Indian equities markets were closed Friday on account of Eid.
The benchmark index of the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) has moved up 3.17 percent during the week at 18,799.66 points.
At the National Stock Exchange (NSE), the broader 50-share S&P CNX Nifty rose 2.93 percent to close the week at 5,640.05 points.
Broader markets also saw healthy buys during the truncated trading week.
- Sensex rallies on eve of festive season (Weekly Review) - Sep 11, 2010
- Sensex surges to 32-month high - Sep 09, 2010
- Sensex closes below 20,000 points, ends on flat (Second Lead) - Dec 03, 2010
- Sensex joins Asian rally, breaches 19,000 - Sep 13, 2010
- Sensex closes 408 points higher (Second Lead) - Sep 13, 2010
- Sensex touches Jan 2008 level, Asian rally helps (Lead) - Sep 13, 2010
- Sensex rises 47 points; capital goods, power stocks up - Jun 20, 2012
- Sensex closes 154 points lower (Second Lead) - Dec 15, 2010
- Sensex closes dull, IT, metal stocks lose (Second Lead) - Jan 18, 2012
- Sensex closes flat, broader markets gain (Lead) - Apr 01, 2011
- Sensex slips to day's low (Lead) - Dec 15, 2010
- Sensex rises 1.26 percent at opening bell - May 10, 2010
- Sensex rises in early trade - Jan 12, 2011
- Sensex dull in morning trade - Oct 19, 2010
- Sensex holds on to gains despite volatile trade (Lead) - Jan 11, 2011