Indian firm to build premium towers in Middle East, IndiaFebruary 27th, 2008 - 8:43 pm ICT by admin
Dubai, Feb 27 (IANS) India’s Darvesh group has tied up with designer Ivana Trump, former wife of American billionaire Donald Trump, to develop a series of residential and commercial high rises in the Middle East and India worth $6 billion. Called Le Diamond, the project comprises a series of premium residential and commercial twin towers designed by Ivana Trump.
The first two Le Diamond Ivana Trump projects will come up in Dubai and Bahrain and construction is expected to start in early 2009.
“We plan to have four different branded developments. Ivana Trump is the first brand that Darvesh Group has signed up,” Darvesh group managing director Ahsan Hassan Darvesh said in a statement here.
“Under each brand, we’ll develop 10 properties in different cities. Each property, regardless of its location, will offer the same premium living and working experience in prime locations.”
Worth a total of $6 billion, each of the twin towers will carry Ivana Trump’s flagship interior design standards.
“I feel the partnership with Darvesh Group is the right fit. I feel they have the right business acumen, experience and plans to make this project a great success,” Trump said in a statement.
Set up in 1909, the Darvesh group has offices across the Middle East China, New York, Hong Kong, Singapore, Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Panama and Myanmar.
Ivana Trump was responsible for the interior design of all Trump Organization real estate that included the Grand Hyatt Hotel, Trump Tower, Trump Plaza Hotel and the Trump Casino in Atlantic City.
- Phoenix kicks off Rs.2,000 crore infrastructure projects - Jun 13, 2011
- Lanco Hills launches Lanco Domina - Jul 02, 2012
- Malabar Gold group to diversify into retailing of lifestyle products - Mar 30, 2012
- L&T; bags orders worth Rs.1,340 crore - Aug 24, 2011
- Kuwaiti developer launches housing project on UAE island - Apr 13, 2010
- Godrej Properties to raise Rs.500-600 crore to reduce debt - Feb 10, 2012
- Hafeez Contractor debuts in Nepal - Jun 21, 2011
- Gauri Khan to design couture penthouses in Pune - Apr 21, 2012
- Lalit Suri hotel group firms up $500 mn expansion plan - May 04, 2010
- Larsen and Toubro bags Rs.2,592 crore orders - May 19, 2012
- Larsen and Toubro bags Rs.4,100 crore orders - Jun 22, 2011
- Realty industry has little to cheer from budget (Comment) - Mar 18, 2012
- L&T; bags orders worth Rs.1,629 crore - Nov 02, 2011
- Dubai Financial crisis is a major cause of worry for all - Nov 29, 2009
- Indian firm bags township project in Rwanda - Jun 26, 2012
Tags: billionaire, business acumen, china new york, develop 10, donald trump, east china, east india, grand hyatt hotel, hassan, high rises, hong kong singapore, interior design, ivana trump, ivory coast, prime locations, trump casino in atlantic city, trump organization, trump plaza hotel, trump tower, twin towers