India Telecom 2007 to be held in DecemberNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:15 am ICT by admin
The main focus areas of the exhibition and conference are technology development and advancement in this sector; including equipment suppliers, component manufacturers, and hardware and software solution providers.
It is the platform for interactive sessions between the Government, policy makers, industrial leaders and potential investors.
It will focus on the networking opportunity for exchange of ideas leading to future business alliances, buyers-sellers meet, global experiences and showcasing state-of-the-art technologies.
The conference is being jointly organised by the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI) and Department of Telecommunications (DoT), Government of India.
The four day conference will have sessions on a wide range of subjects. There will be five sessions in all.
Session I will be on ‘Accelerating the Growth of Broadband’ and Session II will emphasise on ‘Delivery of Cost Effective Voice and Data Services in Rural India’.
Session III will be on ‘Investments in Indian Telecom Sector’, Sector IV will cover the ‘Growth of Value Added Services (VAS) Segment’ and Session V will be on ‘Enabling Regulator Framework for Achieving the Desired Goals’.
On the last day of conference, there will be an Open House Session with senior officials from DoT, TRAI and DIT on policy and regulatory issues.
The valedictory session will be on the same day.
A curtain raiser function will be held in New Delhi on October 16. (ANI)
- Telecom revolution has bypassed villagers: Sibal - Aug 29, 2011
- TRAI targets 100 mn broadband subscribers by 2014 - Dec 07, 2010
- Hardware and manufacturing segment to be strengthened: Sibal - Dec 09, 2010
- Data services to be next big revolution: Sibal - Sep 06, 2012
- Cellular operators 'shocked' at TRAI's recommendations - May 14, 2012
- Aiming to make India a telecom manufacturing hub: Raja - May 24, 2010
- Sibal stresses on urgent need for finalization of national broadband plan - Jan 19, 2011
- Sibal endorses new telecom, IT policies - Oct 20, 2011
- TRAI's reserve price extremely high: CII - May 06, 2012
- Telecom industry's concerns will be addressed: PM - Dec 07, 2011
- Clear norms will allow telcos to function more efficiently - Feb 01, 2012
- Telecom growth due to government policy and entrepreneurship - Sep 14, 2010
- 2G: Raja examines ex-telecom regulator (Lead) - Mar 14, 2012
- Data, not voice, will now drive telecom growth: Report - Dec 13, 2011
- UN agency to confer global telecom award on Sam Pitroda - May 11, 2011
Tags: art technologies, business alliances, chambers of commerce and industry, curtain raiser, emphasise, equipment suppliers, exhibition, ficci, focus areas, global experiences, government of india, government policy makers, india telecom, indian chambers of commerce, indian telecom, industrial leaders, interactive sessions, networking opportunity, software solution providers, telecom sector