India, Germany for greater railway cooperationApril 10th, 2012 - 11:49 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, April 10 (IANS) The Indian Railways Tuesday said it will shortly finalise a fresh Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with its German counterpart on increasing their cooperation.
“India and Germany have a strong cooperation in the field of railway transport,” said Union Railways Minister Mukul Roy after meeting a high-level delegation led by German Federal Minister of Transport, Building and Urban Development Peter Ramsauer.
The two railways had an MoU for cooperation from 2006 to 2009 under which German companies have been involved in the supply of LHB coaches and signalling equipment for the Indian Railways.
- UAE, Germany to cooperate in railways - Mar 29, 2010
- German minister in India, to focus on auto sector - Apr 18, 2011
- India and Germany ink cultural accord, push UN reforms - Oct 18, 2010
- UAE, Libya sign cooperation agreement - Jan 20, 2012
- India to help Afghanistan develop tourism - May 27, 2011
- Mozambican defence minister to visit India - Jun 24, 2011
- Antony to go on two-day visit to South Korea - Aug 31, 2010
- India, Mozambique to jointly fight piracy - Jun 28, 2011
- Antony to undertake two-day visit to South Korea - Aug 31, 2010
- Malaysia to give $35 mn for Bangladesh water project - Jan 31, 2012
- Ropeway to link Sikh, Hindu temple towns in Punjab, Himachal - Jun 28, 2012
- Indo-German working group on automotive sector to meet on Monday - Apr 15, 2011
- UAE, South Korea sign MoU in health care - Mar 15, 2011
- India, Bulgaria ink healthcare deal - Nov 28, 2011
- Myanmar, Voice of America ink pact - Jun 06, 2012
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,