In UAE island, rent a house to own itApril 17th, 2012 - 4:37 pm ICT by IANS
Abu Dhabi, April 17 (IANS/WAM) An island resort in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) has come up with a residential complex where people will be able to rent an apartment for three years, and at the end of the lease period choose an option to own it.
The Tourism Development and Investment Company (TDIC) launched the lease-to-own payment programme for the exclusive apartments at The Residences at The St. Regis Saadiyat Island Resort.
Under the three-year rent plan, prospective homeowners will pay an annual rent which will be a fixed one from the start of the agreement.
If the tenant decides to buy the property at the end of the plan, 100 percent of the first year’s rent, 90 percent of the second year’s rent and 80 percent of the third year’s rent will go towards the down-payment of the property.
The three-year lease-to-own plan includes benefits such as no exit penalty as well as the option to sub-lease the property for the duration of the plan.
The rent starts from 86,000 dirhams (around $23,400). The apartments are also available for direct sale.
- Monte-Carlo SBM to open beach club off UAE coast - Nov 13, 2010
- Hundreds of Hawksbill turtles hatch on Saadiyat island - Aug 08, 2010
- UAE to host Islamic embroidery exhibition - Mar 19, 2010
- Beijing limits house purchasing for market control - Feb 16, 2011
- Healthcare sector in Middle East creating more jobs - May 22, 2012
- Three UAE sailors rescued at sea - Oct 29, 2011
- Gulf petrochemical investments to touch $160 bn - Jan 01, 2012
- Dubai demolishes 40 ugly buildings, more to follow - Aug 23, 2012
- Emirates Islamic Bank profits up - May 02, 2012
- Noida, Greater Noida farmers and home buyers on war path (Lead) - Jul 24, 2011
- Radisson Blue Resort to target Russian, South African tourists - Mar 08, 2012
- Etihad Airways buys stake in Virgin Australia - Jun 07, 2012
- Traffic accident deaths decline in UAE - Apr 22, 2012
- Etihad Airways bags best airline award - Jan 13, 2012
- Road fatalities fall in Abu Dhabi - Jul 12, 2012
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,