In poll-mode, Mamata to open rail project (Lead)October 28th, 2010 - 9:03 pm ICT by IANS
Kolkata, Oct 28 (IANS) With the West Bengal assembly polls around six months away, Trinamool Congress chief and Railway Minister Mamata Banerjee will tour three western districts over the weekend and kickstart a railway project.
Banerjee will visit Burdwan, Purulia and Bankura Saturday and Sunday and hold public rallies, said party sources.
During her trip, she will inaugurate a railway wagon factory at Andal in Burdwan, said a Trinamool Congress leader.
He said Banerjee will also sign an MoU with the National Thermal Power Corp for a power plant at Adra in Purulia.
- Mamata to announce railway project - Oct 28, 2010
- Mamata on project-launching spree (Lead) - Oct 28, 2010
- West Bengal has got Rs.56,000 crore investment: Mamata - Dec 15, 2011
- Railways, NTPC sign MOU for power plant in West Bengal - Oct 31, 2010
- SAIL to invest Rs.21,000 crore in West Bengal - May 25, 2012
- Trinamool obstructing Bengal's development: Buddhadeb - Oct 10, 2010
- Buddhadeb slams Trinamool Congress over nexus with Maoists - Oct 11, 2010
- Mamata blames Bengal administration for illegal mining - Oct 30, 2010
- Trivedi proposes new projects for home state, constituency - Mar 14, 2012
- Railways, NTPC to ink pact on power plant - Oct 30, 2010
- Bengal polls: Campaigning for fifth phase ends - May 05, 2011
- West Bengal polls enter fifth phase Saturday - May 06, 2011
- Bengal Left leader questions Mamata's policies - Oct 19, 2011
- Bengal's 'red fort' faces challenge as voting begins Monday - Apr 17, 2011
- Buddhadeb attacks Mamata for unreal job promises - Sep 15, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,