Impressive performance by Triton CorpNovember 14th, 2007 - 8:07 am ICT by admin
Financial Performance Q2 FY 07-08 Vs Q2 FY 06 - 07
The Total income of the company during the quarter showed an increase of 191% to Rs.313.39 million from Rs.107.48 million reported in the corresponding quarter previous year.
The Net Profit of the company also went up to Rs.57.94 million for the quarter ended September 30, 2007 as against Rs.15.63 million reported in the corresponding quarter in the previous year.
The profit from ordinary activities before tax for the company during the quarter went up to Rs.64.08 million for the quarter as compared to Rs.15.72 million for the corresponding quarter in the previous year.
Financial Performance H1 FY 07-08 Vs H1 FY 06 - 07
The Total income of the company during the half year showed an increase of 177% to Rs.543.87 million from Rs.196.53 million reported in the corresponding half year for the previous year.
The Net Profit of the company also went up to Rs.97.99 million for the half year ending September 30, 2007 as against Rs.23.41 million reported in the corresponding half year in the previous year.
The profit from ordinary activities before tax for the company during the half-year jumped to Rs.110.71 million for the half year as compared to Rs.23.56 million for the corresponding half year in the previous year. (ANI)
- Axis Bank's net profit up 25.18 percent - Oct 22, 2011
- Jet Airway's posts Rs.123.2 crore net loss in Q1 - Jul 22, 2011
- Idea Cellular quarterly net profit rises 32 percent - Jul 23, 2012
- Harrisons Malayalam Q1 profit Rs 3.47 crore - Jul 28, 2011
- Wage hike dips Wipro net, projects flat growth - Jul 20, 2011
- Nalco Q3 profit up 65 percent - Jan 31, 2011
- Wipro battles to grow in volatile market (Lead) - Jul 24, 2012
- Magma's Q2 income up 27 percent - Oct 17, 2011
- Coal India's Q4 profit dips 5 percent - May 28, 2012
- Infosys beats guidance but stock dips on muted earnings - Jul 12, 2011
- Coal India's marginal net profit growth in Q1 - Aug 13, 2012
- Wipro outlook cautious on flat growth (Lead) - Apr 25, 2012
- Indian Hotels reports Rs.8.12 crore Q2 net profit - Oct 28, 2011
- Infosys lowers guidance for fiscal 2013 (Lead) - Apr 13, 2012
- Tata Steel Q4 net slips about 90 percent - May 18, 2012
Tags: achieving, business development, corp ltd, existing resources, financial performance, h1, half year, impressive performance, k c gupta, momentum, net profit, operational productivity, previous year, q2 fy, realise, triton, uk usa, value added services, year financial