Impact Projects inks JV deal with South Asian Real EstateJune 30th, 2008 - 10:25 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, June 30 (IANS) Ludhiana-based realtor Impact Projects Pvt Ltd Monday signed a joint venture (JV) agreement with equity fund company South Asian Real Estate (SARE) to set up two luxury townships in Amritsar. The Isle of Man-based SARE has made investments in many housing projects in India through joint ventures with Indian property developers.
The two projects will be set up at an investment of Rs.18 billion ($428.5 million) Impact announced here.
Impact Projects is promoted by Harpal Singh, the non-executive chairman of Ranbaxy Laboratories Ltd.
- Tea firms line up tea tourism projects in Darjeeling hills - Aug 23, 2012
- CBI to file supplementary chargesheet in Emaar case - Apr 09, 2012
- CBI to file additional chargesheet in Emaar case (Lead, Superseding earlier story) - Apr 09, 2012
- Haryana clears 28 projects worth Rs.2,500 crore - Mar 21, 2011
- Supplementary charges filed in Andhra township case - Apr 23, 2012
- Hitachi to build power control systems in India - Mar 23, 2012
- Emerson upbeat about India - Jul 08, 2011
- Ranbaxy's South African arm bags $133 million order - Dec 20, 2010
- India assures Bangladesh on Tipaimukh project - Nov 22, 2011
- Another Indian investment flounders in Nepal - Sep 17, 2011
- Notice to DLF, Himachal government on housing project - Oct 17, 2011
- Rahi venture begins Gulbarga airport project - Aug 11, 2011
- Mahindra-Telephonics plan JV for radars, surveillance systems - Nov 17, 2011
- Indian firm bags township project in Rwanda - Jun 26, 2012
- CBI questions bureaucrat, others in Jagan, Emaar cases - Aug 24, 2011
Tags: 5 million, equity fund, executive chairman, harpal singh, housing projects, impact projects, India, indian property developers, inks, investments, isle of man, joint venture, joint ventures, New Delhi, pvt ltd, ranbaxy laboratories ltd, real estate, realtor, townships