IMImobile announces partnership with Tree WorldwideMay 3rd, 2012 - 8:57 pm ICT by IANS
Hyderabad, May 3 (IANS) IMImobile, a mobile data technology infrastructure and solutions provider, Thursday announced its partnership with Tree Worldwide, a leading market research and data analysis company.
The two companies will offer a customer relationship management (CRM) suite in Asian markets to mobile operators, brands and enterprises.
The suite will help clients to better understand consumer behaviour and implement targeted, real-time customer engagement strategies, based on individual situations, actions and preferences, said a statement by Hyderabad-based IMImobile.
The CRM suite includes a range of services such as data analytics, campaign planning, customer engagement strategies, campaign fulfilment, multimode campaign delivery (Twitter, Facebook, SMS, MMS, Voice and E-mail), and evaluation and insight.
“As our digital lives continue to evolve and increase in complexity, data management has become the cornerstone of any CRM strategy. New analysis and insight models are revolutionising traditional processes by enabling the interrogation of dynamic, behaviourally oriented data, such as page visits, consumer behaviour, usage pattern, transaction history and location, and so on, that are central to big data,” Madhavan Iyer, senior vice president-operations, IMImobile, said.
“Our joint service portfolio can help companies identify, explore and take advantage of new business opportunities to reduce churn and increase the share of the customer wallet,” said Matthew Bayfield, managing partner, Tree Worldwide.
- IMImobile joins Wholesale Applications Community - May 10, 2011
- Now SMS in local language with IMImobile's app - Sep 05, 2011
- IMImobile deploys IBM software - Mar 06, 2012
- Wall to Wall to use IMImobile's PTM for new show - Dec 01, 2011
- Hungama is Facebook's Preferred Marketing Developer - May 10, 2012
- Maximizer CRM 11 Entrepreneur and Team Editions Released in India - Sep 22, 2010
- Wipro bags customer excellence award - Nov 29, 2011
- IMImobile launches unique service - Jan 21, 2011
- IMImobile partners with Krishcricket - Feb 03, 2011
- 141 mn people to use mobiles for payments: Gartner - Jul 21, 2011
- Bharti Airtel forays into mobile advertising segment - May 27, 2012
- Bulk SMS AND MMS ban hit enterprise messaging solution firms - Sep 27, 2010
- Silicon Image opens R&D; centre in Hyderabad - Feb 18, 2012
- Visual IQ strengthens its team to help online and offline clients in marketing tools - Mar 05, 2010
- Katrina most searched celeb on mobile videos - Oct 14, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,