IDBI Bank quarterly net profit rises to Rs.770.78 croreApril 21st, 2012 - 6:40 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, April 21 (IANS) IDBI Bank Saturday reported a net profit of Rs.770.78 crore for the quarter ended March 31, against Rs.516.25 crore logged in the like period of the previous financial year.
The total income of the bank stood at Rs.6,856.42 crore during the quarter under review against Rs.5,700.65 crore in the like period of 2010-11, the company said in a regulatory filing.
The figures of the previous period include the working results of the two erstwhile wholly-owned subsidiaries of the bank, IDBI Home Finance and IDBI Gilts, for the period from Jan 1, 2011, to March 31, 2011, after merger with the bank. Accordingly, the figures of the previous year are not strictly comparable, it added.
During the year ended March 31, the group posted an increase in audited consolidated net profit at Rs.2,013.12 crore compared to Rs.1,563.51 crore during previous financial year.
The total income during the period under review stood at Rs.25,592.15 crore against Rs.20,838.19 crore.
The bank’s net nonperforming assets were 1.61 percent in proportion to net assets as of March 31, higher than 1.06 percent a year earlier.
The bank has declared a final dividend of Rs.1.50 per share for the financial year 2011-12.
- IDBI Bank's Q4 net profit up 62 percent - Apr 19, 2011
- Union Bank of India quarterly net profit up - May 09, 2012
- Canara Bank quarterly net profit declines 7.76 percent - May 10, 2012
- Punjab National Bank quarterly net profit rises 18.6 percent - May 09, 2012
- SBI quarterly profit soars to Rs.4,050 crore - May 18, 2012
- ICICI Bank quarterly net profit rises 31 percent - Apr 27, 2012
- Bank of India quarterly net profit rises 93 percent - Apr 30, 2012
- Axis Bank quarterly net profit rises 22 percent - Jul 17, 2012
- PNB quarterly net profit rises 5.5 percent - Jan 31, 2012
- ICICI Bank Q2 net profit rises 21.6 percent - Oct 31, 2011
- Indian Bank posts 13 percent growth in net profit - Jul 23, 2012
- ICICI Bank quarterly net profit rises 36 percent - Jul 27, 2012
- Reliance Capital quarterly net profit rises to Rs.45 crore - Aug 11, 2012
- Mahindra Satyam net profit at Rs.534 crore - May 17, 2012
- Bharti Airtel quarterly net income declines 28 percent - May 02, 2012
Tags: dividend, erstwhile, gilts, home finance, idbi bank, merger, net assets, net profit, New Delhi, nonperforming assets, previous year, proportion, quarter ended march, rs 1, rs 2, rs 6, subsidiaries