ICRA to offer rating services in IndonesiaSeptember 21st, 2010 - 6:52 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Sep 21 (IANS) Top Indian rating agency ICRA will soon offer its credit, grading and financial information services in Indonesia, following the grant of licence in the East Asian country, the company said in a statement Tuesday.
Company chairman P.K. Choudhury said Indonesia was among the countries that managed to tide over the current global financial crisis without suffering any major slowdown and hence offered a major potential for ICRA.
“The debt market in Indonesia has particularly shown vibrancy in recent years, expanding to nearly $100 billion in fiscal year 2009 from less than $70 billion in FY 2008. Significantly, new bond market rose to $65 billion from $35 billion,” he said.
- ICRA opens shop in Sri Lanka - May 17, 2011
- ICRA cautious about rating updates on India - Apr 26, 2012
- Wipro battles to grow in volatile market (Lead) - Jul 24, 2012
- GAAR adding to investors' anxiety: ICRA - Apr 26, 2012
- Moody's upgrade India's ratings, Sensex soars - Jan 10, 2012
- ICRA Techno Analytics to pick up majority stake in US firm - May 08, 2012
- Infosys bets on double-digit growth again; beats guidance (Lead) - Apr 15, 2011
- Tata Steel Q4 net slips about 90 percent - May 18, 2012
- ICRA forms joint venture in Nepal - Nov 16, 2009
- South Korea's corporate direct financing drops - Jul 24, 2012
- India's financial system robust, but risks remain: RBI (Lead) - Jun 28, 2012
- Infosys lowers guidance for fiscal 2013 (Lead) - Apr 13, 2012
- Fitch maintains Brazil's investment rating at BBB - Oct 26, 2011
- India's external debt rises to $335 billion - Mar 30, 2012
- Low loan offtake affecting infrastructure, says IDFC - Nov 23, 2011