ICICI Bank revises NRI deposit ratesJuly 4th, 2008 - 9:21 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, July 4 (IANS) The country’s largest private sector lender ICICI Bank has revised its interest rates on various non-resident deposit schemes. Interest rates on non-resident external (NRE) fixed deposit have been increased by 15 basis points for various maturities with effect from July 1.
The interest rate on one year’s foreign currency non-resident (FCNR) deposits in US dollars has been increased to 2.56 percent per annum.
The Interest rate on one year’s FCNR deposits in British pound has been increased to 5.7 percent, the bank said in a statement.
- SBI, PNB hike interest rate on NRE term deposits (Lead) - Dec 27, 2011
- SBI cuts interest rates on NRE deposits by 0.50 percent - Sep 05, 2012
- Bank of India raises interest rates on NRE term deposits - Dec 29, 2011
- PNB raises interest rate on NRE term deposits - Dec 27, 2011
- PNB hikes interest rate on fixed deposit by 0.25 percent - Aug 02, 2012
- SBI raises lending, deposit rates; loans to get costlier - Aug 16, 2010
- SBI hikes deposit rates by 25-75 bps, keeps base rate steady - Sep 30, 2010
- Bank of Rajasthan hikes rates on non-resident deposits - Jul 03, 2008
- ICICI Bank hikes lending, deposit rates - Dec 04, 2010
- Interest rates on provident fund, post office savings hiked - Nov 11, 2011
- SBI, Allahabad Bank cut interest rates - Apr 23, 2012
- Banks lower interest rates taking cues from RBI policy - Apr 19, 2012
- Union Bank of India hikes base rate by 50 basis points - Aug 06, 2011
- Union Bank raises base rate by 50 bps to 8.5 percent - Oct 15, 2010
- ICICI Bank raises NRI deposit rates - Sep 22, 2008