ICICI Bank quarterly net profit rises 36 percentJuly 27th, 2012 - 3:40 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, July 27 (IANS) ICICI Bank Friday posted a 36 percent rise in net profit at Rs.1,815 crore for the quarter ended June 30 on strong loan growth and improving asset quality.
The country’s largest private lender had posted a net profit of Rs.1,332 crore during the like period of the previous financial year, the bank said in a statement.
The total income stood at Rs.11,425.6 crore during the quarter under review against Rs.9,261.4 crore during the year-ago period, it added.
The bank’s net non-performing asset ratio decreased to 0.61 percent at June 30, 2012 from 0.91 percent at June 30, 2011.
The advances increased 22 percent year-on-year to Rs.2,68,430 crore during the period under review from Rs.2,20,693 crore during the year-ago period.
The savings accounts deposits increased 17 percent year-on-year to Rs.77,923 crore.
At the Bombay Stock Exchange, the shares of the company were 2.54 percent up at Rs.929.90.
- ICICI Bank Q1 profit up 30 percent - Jul 29, 2011
- Axis Bank quarterly net profit rises 22 percent - Jul 17, 2012
- Allahabad Bank profit up by 20.45 percent - Jul 22, 2011
- Maruti Suzuki quarterly net profit declines 23 percent - Jul 28, 2012
- HDFC Bank net profit up 31.48 percent - Oct 19, 2011
- IOB quarterly net profit declines 53 percent - Jan 28, 2012
- BHEL quarterly net profit rises 13 percent - Jul 26, 2012
- HDFC Bank Q4 profit up 30 percent - Apr 18, 2012
- ICICI Bank quarterly net profit rises 31 percent - Apr 27, 2012
- United Bank Q1 net up by 31 percent - Aug 03, 2012
- Bank of India quarterly net profit rises 10 percent - Jan 27, 2012
- HDFC Bank third quarter net profit up 31.2 percent - Jan 19, 2012
- ICICI's second quarter net profit increases 18.8 percent - Oct 29, 2010
- Union Bank of India quarterly net profit up - May 09, 2012
- Punjab National Bank quarterly net profit rises 18.6 percent - May 09, 2012