IBS successfully implemented 55 solutions in 2010: CEOJanuary 26th, 2011 - 12:20 am ICT by IANS
Thiruvananthapuram, Jan 25 (IANS) IBS Software Services, one of the leading IT solution providers to the global travel, transportation and logistics industry, saw 55 successful ‘go-lives’ of its solutions globally in 2010 - equivalent to over one per week, company officials said Tuesday.IBS’ CEO and chairman V.K. Mathews said implementing such systems call for a high degree of precision, skill and successfully doing so in such large numbers is indeed a remarkable achievement.
“Our solutions manage mission critical operations in a domain where the margin for error is nil,” said Mathews.
IBS said that 2010 is by far the most successful year in its 13 year history in terms of software implementation at various customer sites.
IBS specialises in air transportation industry - airline passenger services, airline cargo and airport operations.
Its customers include some of the world’s best airlines, busiest airports, leading cruise lines, top oil and gas companies, travel distributors and hotel groups.
“The year 2010 saw All Nippon Airways (ANA), Japan’s largest domestic airline, move over to iCargo platform besides Tokyo International Air Cargo Terminal, Haneda was another successful implementation. 14 airlines switched over to IBS’ solutions for managing passenger reservations, frequent flyer programs and similar operations,” added Mathews.
IBS’ client listnow includes Cathay Pacific, Qantas, South African, Qatar Airways, Emirates, Sri Lankan Airlines, Malaysian Airlines, Jet Blue (US), Nippon Airways besides Indian clients like Jet Airways and Kingfisher.
IBS today has more than 2000 employees and operates from 12 global business centers in the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East and Africa.
- Tokyo airport uses Kerala IT firm solution for cargo operation - Nov 03, 2010
- Cathay Pacific opts for Kerala IT firm's solution - Feb 07, 2011
- Technopark IT firm wins 'excellence in Air Cargo' award - Mar 02, 2011
- Kerala firm's IT solution to power South African Airways - Feb 21, 2011
- Kerala firm inks deal with Italian cargo airline - May 26, 2011
- IBS to host global aviation conference in Dubai next week - Oct 22, 2010
- JetBlue Airways adopts Kerala IT company's solution - Jun 21, 2010
- Ireland's leading airline opts for Indian solution - Oct 10, 2011
- Kerala IT firm wins global air cargo award - Sep 06, 2012
- Delhi-based Aryan Cargo opts for IBS solution - Feb 02, 2010
- Australian airline Qantas using Kerala IT firm's solution - Jun 10, 2010
- IBS Software acquires Moveo Systems - Nov 01, 2011
- Olympic Air implements Kerala IT firm's solution - Jan 11, 2010
- Polish Airlines opts for Technopark IT firm's software - Aug 09, 2012
- IBS Software wins 'IT systems provider' award - Feb 09, 2010
Tags: air transportation industry, airline cargo, airline passenger, all nippon airways, busiest airports, cargo terminal, cathay pacific, domestic airline, frequent flyer programs, haneda, indian clients, international air cargo, jet airways, jet blue, passenger reservations, qatar airways, software implementation, sri lankan airlines, tokyo international, us nippon